Heath Ledger in movies?

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Tripwired, Jan 20, 2009.

1. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

In "10 Things" isn't he some kind of popular kid or something trying to help a nerd get a girl?

2. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I know he was a long haired grunge rocker. I haven't watched it in a while.

3. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I'll try to pick it up soon. I saw a trailer a while back but couldn't remember what it was about.

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

5. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I'm guessing you think I take him too seriously, which I don't. Making fun of anyone's death is wrong...unless they were completely scum of the Earth.

6. babig0tback

babig0tback Member

so did anyone catch the Prayers for Bobby flick on lifetime? I thought it was really good...a little predictable, but the actors were awesome..If i were bobby I would have just gone to live with my cousin in Ohio and live there permanently if the community was more accepting towards the gays then kill myself! and I got mad a Bobbys brother (austin nichols) for not keeping the secret longer..it was sad..what'd u guys think?

7. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

That movie isn't in any way related to Heath, so therefore it has no place in this thread.