Heat sensor chopper myth?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by azezal, Mar 27, 2007.

1. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

the detectors wouldnt create obvious or reasonable evidence unless you are using well over 1000w i would expect. It has to be obvious theyre looking at a gro-op and not some guy's natural gas pool heater when running

they would do it primarily if they seek further evidence towards a final warrent for home entry.

2. LikeanArtist

LikeanArtist Member

I've jheard this too, and I believe it, I've had a few buds that were still warm when I broke 'em up.

I'm in Alabama, and I don't think they check too well here because there was a old barn caving in down from my house when I was a kid that had several huge plants growing in it naturally from its previous owners.

3. alti1175

alti1175 Member

yea this is a good rule of thumb :D for attic grows anyway. i would be concerned about heat venting from your lamps especialy durning winter seasons for basement grows.

4. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

dude, for winter, use the heat venting from your lamps in your basement to heat your house. Save power where you can.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ yeap.. My growroom is a warm room in the winter, Oh yeah we sleep in there if its in the teens with a windchill factor of zero zero...