Heart problems on underweight people while high?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Pitros, May 14, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It's called a PERIOD dude. This is what it looks like------>.

But yeah, just panic attacks. The same shit used to happen to me. I used to get really high, my heart would start beating VERY fast, then I would pass out and go into convulsions. It's not dangerous for your heart to beat kinda fast, but after you notice it and start panicking, then it will speed up even more, and it can become dangerous, as that is a lot of stress on your heart. Just don't worry about it and try to keep your mind off of it.

2. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Well that's interesting. I know that when I was underweight I always had chest pains. I'm not doubting you, Stella_Drives, just an observation.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Well, she said the heart has to work harder for those who are underweight. Since the heart is a muscle and it is working harder for the underweight folk, then it stands to reason that it will be sore and the muscle tissue will grow, as will any muscle that gets worked hard.

4. brainboy

brainboy Member

wow Stella you sound pretty damn smart :H
    it used to happen to me too im good now, just dont be afraid to sit out a round n drink some water