Hearing Voices

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peter Popper, Mar 15, 2008.

1. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Ya really. What are the chances of hearing an existential question?

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

the question was heard. thus it was real. so i dont know what you mean. whether it was heard in my head or outsdie my head, it existed.

well as for answering that question, its just left me wondering. i think weed makes me a little crazy. i dont smoke weed you see, but on the weekend i smoked heaps, and then it was like a day later that this voice thing happend. and now i feel a bit distant. and ill wake in the morning so confused . thinking i havent gone to collage in weeks and forgettin i even go, even tho i went yesterday. go into college everyday like im sort of meeting these people all over again. never the less thats just the weed and it takes me about a week to pick up from this, which is why i hate weed. it leaves me feeling insane. id rather dose acid cause i dont feel so fucked up from it afterwards. strange enough to say huh.i dont know whats goin on here.

3. LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP Member

Just try to answer that question to yourself. We here on the forum don't need to know the answer. It's a good start in life to know who you are.
    Don't trouble yourself to much about the voice it's most probably your subconscious talking to you.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

psychosis is a term used by doctors who have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

and lsd and crystal meth are two totally different drugs all together.

psychosis comes from the word psychotic. i have experimented with both lsd and crystal meth far beyond what most people would consider too much and i never lost control of who i was. never did i find myself a danger to myself or anyone else for that matter. i did find myself wondering around my neighbors yards in the middle of the night talking to the trees and stuff but i would not consider that psychosis at all, i would call that a good trip, especially when you consider how wise the trees are! all of us drug users have to stop using the terms used by doctors who seek to condemn us to the fate of hopeless fucked up drug users. don't get me wrong, crystal meth is a very dangerous drug if you don't know when to stop. it can destroy you life in many ways if you let it. although i learned a lot through my experience and if i had a chance go back and to do it all again i would but i have no need for that stuff in my life anymore. lsd is something we can do without worrying about what it is doing to our health. crystal meth is horrible when you cosider what it is doing to your body - when your on it you don't eat, drink or sleep - your like the walking dead, and after enough of it you will be dead or so close to it that the only way for you to do anything is to do more meth.

please don't compare lsd to crystal meth. i don't see anything wrong with experimenting with drugs as long as you don't let the drug take over your life and the tendency with meth is to keep on going until there is nothing left of your life except getting high and running around in your mad delusions.

if your afraid of that voice in your head asking you a very relevant question best you play it safe when it comes to meth and keep it to a minimum or not do it at all because the shit that goes on in your head after a long meth binge is something strait out of the most terrifying horror movie.

you can do loads of lsd and as long as you remain positive you will be good but enough meth and you will certainly find your own personal hell... i say it again please do not compare the two drugs, you do not want to mistakenly think that crystal meth is like lsd when infact it is a highway to hell!

lsd is a trip to heaven or hell - whatever you choose

crystal meth is a trip through heaven on your way to hell - every time.

i am actually a better person for having taken a trip through hell and back but i am very lucky that i made it back. i know of a few people who never made it back and is saddens me so to think of how much of a waste their lives have been - they had so much potential to be wonderful people and now they are no more than walking dead.

5. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i dont want to compare the two in other terms at all. ofcourse they are very differnt.

but the strain in which they put on the brain i mean.
    and when the brain has been strained too often or too much and you get 'psychosis' or a psychotic reaction. i dont even remember what were talking about. psychosis is no fun. it is real tho.

6. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

hahahaha man. who cares?! just sit back and enjoy the fucking ride. treat others as you would wanna be treated and everything will work out.

7. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

the kingdom is now...

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

psychosis is a term used by doctors to describe what drugs do to us. sounds like they have gotten to you - good luck with that.

no real benefit comes from such a diagnosis. better if you tell the doctors to fuck off and just slow down with the drugs if you feel like you are starting to loose it. attempting to label what you are going through will cause more problems. anyone who goes to a doctor because of mental issues is only going to make matters worse. as soon as you admit that you need help you admit that you can not do it on your own and the truth is that in the end it is only you who can save yourself. in other words as soon as you admit that you cant do it on your own you are completely fucking screwed.

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i have auditory hallucinations everytime i trip on lsd. they are inside my head and i can tell they are hallucination and not real. though on mushrooms i have an on going dialogue that is outside my head, and its more of a telepathic communication than auditory sound. i have an interesting tripping history with mushrooms that has been building upon itself each trip. its been over a year now since my last though, its good medicine when you need it, somtimes you dont, and i havent.

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i havent gone to a doctor.

maybe you havent expericed it to know.

an extremly crazy state of mind with paranoid delusions, and when people try to talk to you, it feels like its cracking into your skull and their trying to get at you and catch you out, when in reality there prob just talking to you. and so on

psychotic reaction from what i know or experience, is watching out from within without any control going mental having to be restrained.

im also allergic to caffeine. and if you type in 'CAFFEINE ALLERGY' in the internet, it comes up with schizophrenia. and organic brain syndronme (all the psyholigcal problems in the world)
    i have extreme allergy to caffine, and it gives toxic psychosis.

i cant even eat a peice of chocolate.

mind you for weeks i was insane and didnt know i was allergic, and it was a constant terrible frightfull trip. in which i had planed to kill myself, cause i was schizo. and felt like my consciosnes would fall out of my head, so many terrible things, thats nothing to what happened.
    i think id rather have a bad lsd trip than drink a can of coke.

iv had other things happend from other drugs , but ....

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Fall Back/Titty Fat
    /\__/\
    =o.o=
    MEOW

12. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

you're kinda thick headed arent you peter?

13. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

were you tripping at the time or were you sober?

14. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

whats the deal? whats your problem

and nah i was sober.

15. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

if you're hearing voices when you're sober you're in some deep shit man. stay straight, off everything, and see if it goes away. that's really bad man you could be on the verge of going schizophrenic. and no offense, but i agree that you are thickheaded. you constantly do psychedelics, and now you're beginning to hear voices when your not even on anything. yet, you still want to continue doing it. i'm not saying you have to quit bro but you should lay off the shit for awhile.

16. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

hearing voices isnt synonomis with schizophrenia ime. for a time after my heavy tripping years i would hear voices. this is somthing that went away over time. i really think lsd can and does open up the energetic body and often times its too soon, and can be unhealthy. if you meditate and are a tuned instrument (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually) you'll get a similar effect. but its a natual concequence based on your energetic frequency.

17. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

dont worry i know i need a break from it. im sick of the shit.and drugs, last night hooked up with this amazing latino girl and i could only get it half up cause i was drunk and my mind is just somwhere else. so that sucks indeed. thats all the pills and shit too. you feel bad, when you have to explain your fucked from drugs and thats the reason your soft. farkkkkk

its like the movie human traffic.

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i would definatly recomend you take a break also.

19. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

by that i meant if i have noticed you post a number of times wth curiousity or concern for mental health and heavy drug use, you have a couple times remarked upon feeling not right in the head and talk about eating lots of drugs, many people here have repeatedly suggested straight sobriety, though it seams like you just come back with more worry and no real signs of actualy doing anything about it.

I have HPPD, i know what a sober reality shred feels like, the best medecine is sobriety, if you haven't tried sobriety i gotta say it's an interesting transition. the temporary hppd fix is beer and benzos and though it is very good cocktail for making you feel more normal it doesn't fix anything.

When you start feeling wierd in a way your not looking for stop there.

i got a thick head too, dutch people have wooden heads apparently, so if you say somthing you shouldnt and are worried about the wood nymphs than you can knock on my head to unjinx it.

20. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Thick headed = stubborn