Hearing about my girlfriends exes is a turn on...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TMB84, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I get so hard when my wife is telling me the most explicit details of what she got up to with her previous lovers. She had a very dirty boyfriend just before we met and he seemed to push all the right buttons for her. I love hearing her tell me about their 69s, their sex in the car and sex in his office to name but a few things. She even drove across town in just a coat and high heels to fuck him after some steamy phone sex with him. I often imagine them fucking when I masturbate; it's a great turn on!

2. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal is 46, I’m 56. She has ha down over 100 cocks in her pussy and I love when we are fucking or I’m eating her out when she tells me about her experiences. Big cocks, small cocks, big cum loads, could not cum, big egos, she imitates their faces and their moans, fast cums, long cums, it’s great. She’s ducked two neighbors, some friends of ours, gas station attendant, parking valet. It’s great when I meet them knowing they have fucked her, who she let shoot loads in her pussy or use a condom. She’s an amazing gal with a great body and great power pussy.

Nakedwalker and Josh987654321 like this.
  3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wifes stories are my biggest turn on. I an see the pleasure in her face.

Nakedwalker and Altman like this.
  4. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

She told me about her black boyfriends she used to date as a teenager. She lost a virginity to one when she was 14. And had a threesome with another bf and his cousin!
    I had to pull out that info though, it's like she's ashamed to talk about former lovers.
    Wish I had pics or videos though :p

Altman likes this.
  5. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Mine gets wetter when she talks about particular lovers. That's super hot

EroticaWriter, Nakedwalker and Altman like this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

During our open relationship, part of the agreement was to tell each other who we were seeing. At times I think she was a bit jealous hearing about girls I had been with. On the other hand I loved hearing her stories. I could always tell by the tone of her voice, and her details when she had enjoyed herself. It always lead up to great sex between us.

Altman likes this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Movies help open the door to new stories. Last week, we were watching a movie and the lovers were having sex on an army blanket outdoors. My wife said that it reminded her of when she had sex in college with an ROTC cadet on an army blanket. The man on the screen was licking her pussy, and I commented that it was a shame her college lover didn't do that. She said, "He did, but I told him I wanted something else inside me." That led to more details and great sex.

Nakedwalker and Josh987654321 like this.
  8. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I had a brief relationship with a black man before I started dating my husband. I wasn't ashamed to discuss it at all, in fact I enjoyed talking to him about it. He begged for the most explicit details of sexual encounters, and I happily obliged. I know this provided masturbation material for him for some time.

EroticaWriter, Gridlock, BPC and 5 others like this.
  9. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I’ve gotten my girl to talk about when she was really young. It’s because “I care” but then beat off afterward!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Gridlock likes this.
  10. Just for fun

Shortly after we began dating she told me about when she was younger she dated many many black men and worked in a black night club, the only white girl there she had a fro hair due. She loved getting into the gory details. She also told me she was a hooker in Vegas. Great stories.

11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

What sort of,stories do you have?

12. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

When we first started dating I thought my wife was very innocent. I knew she had two boyfriends before me. Then one night we had a few drinks and she opened up about her past sex life:astonished:. Week after week she would tell me about the other guys she slept with. But only when she had a few drinks, never when she was completely sober. I love hearing about sex from the female perspective.
    - Why did she do it with this guy
    - The best guy she’s been with.
    - When did she know she would have sex with a guy
    - What made it so great or terrible
    - Her funny stories about the duds
    - Her first real orgasm.(another funny story)

it’s just awesome hearing her open up to me about her past.

She tearfully confided in me the greatest sex story I ever heard. She told me how she lost her best friend. My wife’s best friend and her boyfriend walked in on her having sex a guy she just met that night. My wife said her legs was on the guys shoulder at the time. She thought her friends would immediately leave the room. Instead her best friend grabbed her ankles from the guys shoulder and held them down next to her head. Her friend laughed as she encouraged the guy to fuck her harder. My wife said she was horrified but the guy felt to good to stop (in laymen’s term it meant she was cumming). Then all four of them had sex on a twin size bed. Throughout her story she kept repeating that she didn’t like what was happening but the guy felt to good to stop. After that night she never talked to her friends again. BEST SEX STORY EVER!!!

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  13. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Me too ;)...they can be very exciting, kinky and erotic esp if it it something u hv done before or like to do sexually :eek:

EroticaWriter likes this.
  14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I used to get jealous and feel insecure with I was much younger. Didn't want to hear it! But when my first live in gf told me her stories, it turned me on. She and a gf took their bfs to a hotel one night. They're each going at it on separate beds when right in the middle of the activities the other guy said "switch". Next thing my gf knew the other guy was screwing her brains out.

My ex wife was a hotwife while we were married. I loved her coming home and giving me all the details about how her bull fucked her.

My current wife's ex husband was her first. Kind of an errogant prick that we interact with occasionally. She said he had the biggest dick she's ever had. At first it pissed me off, but now days when I'm really horny I'll fantasize about him coming by and shagging her again. I know all about the 8 guys she's slept with. Once in a while we'll fantasize that I was one of the eight. Most were LTRs with a couple of one nighters in the mix. And our MFMs were over the top.

zorro69 likes this.
  15. Just for fun

My wife loves to hear my stories. I began telling her one and she just couldn't help herself she shuved her hand under her panties and came so quick I couldn't believe it. So when we have sex and she can'r get a nut I simply begin to tell her a story or 2.

zorro69 likes this.
  16. Just for fun

After sex we talk about what got us off. I tell her I pictured her in her old days with 3 huge black dicks in her. She says she imagined me on my back with one girl sitting on my dick and one girl sitting on my mouth which was an experience I told her about years ago. She said that one gets her off all the time even when she is rubbing one out.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, right !

18. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

My wife was a swinger when she was younger. She told me I coiuld ask anything I wanted about it, but I haven't. I just know two things: Her ultimate fantasy is to be with 3 guys at once, so I know that hasn't happened. And she's never been with a woman. Not bisexual, so she has no interest.

19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Ive don't that. Get her to imagine a past lover as I'm fuckimg her. Use his name saying how good he feels. And use his name when asking him to cum in her. Very very exciting and she is always super wet.

zorro69 likes this.
  20. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

I absolutely love hearing about my wife's past. I have the added bonus of being able to watch her getting fucked by her ex's since she has videos of it! That's an absolute turn on for me.