Headstone

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jun 30, 2006.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

so yea... i've been thinking about this for years... and a thread in the music forum triggered it again... when i die.. i want my headstone to have like a stash box in it... so that friends can come out and smoke on my grave while paying respect to my grave.. it would be great.. and maybe over time it would get passed down to people that my grave had a stash box and people would come out and smoke and go "this was a cool dude.. he had a stash box built into his tombstone"... just a random thought

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

cool idea, but gotta make sure the weed stays fresh if they're stashin weed there. maybe stashing a pipe inside is a better idea. Like, your favorite pipe that your friends can smoke with when they come by.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

you could have an air tight container or jar within the box..

4. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

or maybe bury your self with a smaller gas tank and have it hooked to a lighter on the tombstone so other people could take a hit from you years on

5. WhisperingWoods

I always wanted to light a fat joint from the eternally burning fires (which in reality would go out with a lack of fuel.. so.. eternal is a dumb word to use)

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

That's a really cool idea, but only if you were in a pretty remote cemetery. You wouldn't want your friends getting busted for hanging out at your grave smoking pot. I think I just wanna be cremated and sprinkled somewhere cool. I just don't want to leave big expenses behind for my loved ones. Hell, you can make me a pine box and throw my ass in the ground in some woods somewhere.

7. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

which would be why you...uh..refuel them

8. stick

stick Member

That's a cool idea, man. I haven't thought about what I want to do when I die.

9. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

i dont see why some peopl make such a big deal out of their death, paying shite loads for urns and such

10. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

yeah no kidding

but thats a great idea

11. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

definately, whenever i die i dont want a funeral, i want a huge party, i dont want people to mourn my death, i want them to celebrate my life ;P

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Yeah I don't want to be kept in an urn, I find that a little wierd. I just want to be sprinkled somewhere with meaning to me.

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

When I die, I want to will my lungs to my closest friends so they can scrape the resin out of my lungs and pack it into a pipe and smoke it.

14. TopNotchStoner

Either that, or just get cremated and tell my friends to sprinkle some of the ashes on a blunt or two. It would be cool to know that your ashes were going into your friends lungs when they are smoking weed. It's a nice thought, for some reason.

15. WhisperingWoods

Or your friends could add some of your ashes to mulch and grow a weed plant and smoke it.

16. TopNotchStoner

Like on How High.