Heads up off gridding pepper types

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by FritzDaKatx2, Sep 25, 2022.

1. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

It would seem CD3WD Project is back in action. A friend of the founder has decided to pick up the torch and carry on the work thankfully (Now if someone would only reboot a place like Lindsay's books)

This is literally the biggest collection of "appropriate tech" techs I've ever seen.

Have it on an old hard drive somewhere, over 12gb of diy / ass saving ideas and plans iirc.

2. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The website doesn't explain it, so in a nutshell, what is CD3WD? And what is a gridding pepper type?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  3. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I think "pepper" is just a typo. It apparently was supposed to be "off-grid prepper". But the thing is, not everyone involved in being off-grid is also expecting an imminent disaster. Some of us off-gridders are not preparing or "prepping". We simply like to be more independent from supply chains, whenever possible.

My monthly payments to supply chains are minimal, so I have a lot more time and money to be free. Also, I don't depend on those supply chains for power, food, and shelter whenever there happens to be a supply chain disruption.

4. FritzDaKatx2

Sorry for the initial typo

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I like this collection of articles!

Thank you for the link...

For future reference I suggest saving the entire site to your storage space... in case the Internet goes awry.

FritzDaKatx2 likes this.
  6. FritzDaKatx2

Glad to share, I'd have tried to explain it's contents better but they're so vast in scope :D

~Zen~ likes this.