Headed for a Heart break.....

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by lanalou, May 19, 2004.

1. lanalou

lanalou Member

Ok so here is the story....

I feel like shit and i really dont think that people can help me cause i really want help and yet i am constantly being backstabbed...im sorry guys im in a mess right now...i have to choose between a life with my bf or without him... together these days feels like we constantly argue cause i suspect him of cheating...i honestly feel betrayed and i dont want to end it based on a figment of my imagination...thus i think im crazy....but what if i dont leave him and i continue to be a fool.....guess only time will tell now....i just need someone to be there, good, FAITHFUL, loving....the person i used to remember.....:(

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Have you told him you suspect he's cheating? In your not knowing you can continue to be in the relationship trusting and eventually the truth will come out, or if this aftermath of your arguing has taken a toll on the relationship you can leave.

I would say screw your emotions about feeling like a fool, they serve you no purpose whether he's cheating or not, especially if he's not!

I hope you get things figured out, good luck!

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

why do u think hes cheating? If you have any doubts in your mind don't ignore them. Investigate a little! The doubt was evidently put there somehow.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

you cant love an image of someone. follow your heart, and try to talk to him about how you feel, and see how he feels

5. lanalou

lanalou Member

i spoke to him about it ...cried my heart out literally...im drained to be quite honest...im a pisces and he is aquarian and well fom what i have read of horoscopes between the two....it was destined that it would end up with me being the one broken hearted ....i actually thought we were soulmates...:mad:

anyways yes i have investigated and yes i have found various things...but i maintain my position that i didnt see the other woman....i love him alot and i cant seem to let go...call me desperate if you wish but he really was a truely was a magical experience....i guess that is over now!!:( Nothing to do but just wait till all is revealed.

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

all relationships are based on 3 things, honesty, trust and communication....

from your post it sounds like you are missing atleast one of those things

not to sound blunt or harsh but if a relationship lacks any one of those three things it will eventually end and not work out,,, whether tis sooner or later is your decision and yours only

7. lanalou

lanalou Member

I KNOW!!!! I know all this guys but i really cant stop feeling the way i do ...if i could have left his ass i would have a long time ago....im normally such a hard core bitch but now im a fucking tame pussie cat.....what the fuck is WRONG with me!!!

8. kier

kier I R Baboon

you'll always have some feelings for him

9. akhc

akhc Member

was he actually cheating on u? it's not clear from your posts.

two issues here.. one is if he is then I'd just forget the relationship.. I don't ever cheat on my partners and I expect the same.

the other is if he didn't cheat, then u might want to explore what it was about the relationship that made u feel he was. was it something about yourself? or something about him? or the situation? it's worth figuring out if only because u don't want it happening again in the future.. if it's you.. u can work on it.. if it's him then u know the guys to avoid again.. and if it's the situation then hopefully this one will be a heads up for next time so u can stop it from getting to the stage where the relationship breaks down.

10. lanalou

lanalou Member

Frpm what he has been saying its all in my imagination but its driving me nuts and he is definately getting frustrated...my mom says that i should leave him because i am stressing myself out and i do not know the truth ..whatever that is...so i feel stressed out,depressed, withdrawn and i hate the way i feel :(

11. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Dump him. Get on with your life.

12. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I'm sorry. But you were able to talk to him about things, which shows how strong you are! I'm still working up the courage to speak up about my problems. If you can communicate how you feel, things will eventually work out some way or another for the better.