head rushes?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by s0ma, Mar 20, 2008.

1. s0ma

s0ma Member

So I woke up like three hours ago, at 11 a.m., and since then I've had about ten episodes of what I'll call "head rushes". It happens when I stand up from sitting on the floor (we have like no furniture in our house), and my vision will almost completely black out, and my brain is covered with a warm fuzzy feeling. I haven't ingested any psychotropic substances for like three days, and even then it was only weed. I hope I don't pass out or anything.... Does anyone know what the reason for this could be?

2. treehuggerT

treehuggerT Member

Maybe low blood pressure? Are you at all dehydrated? That can cause low blood pressure. A trip to the doc might be in order-and staying close to the floor is a good idea-less distance to fall.

3. FinnishButterfly

FinnishButterfly JennyJelly

Absolutely, get tested for being aneamic. It sounds like your blood iron is low.

4. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

That has happened to me bunches and my mom says its just dehydration so try drinking some water I guess