He Moved!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by barefoot_kirstyn, May 25, 2007.

1. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

ahhhh, I love that first big kick...well, if that's what it was....but while I was in math today, FLIP!!! I was shocked! Especially since this morning in bio we were talking about pregnancy and i was complaining that I hadn't felt anything yet. Then this afternoon, bam! Me so happy! I'm so anxious for him to do it again! I was kinda scowling at my midwife the other day when she asked if baby had been nice and active...."no...he hasn't done squat! lol" YEY!

I had to share, lol

2. Riggs

Riggs Banned

The both of you are lovely. Good luck with the baby. God Bless !

3. Critter1223

Critter1223 Member

That is exciting. It will just get stronger and harder! Pretty soon you'll be asking his to settle down!
    Mine must be following in his father's soccer foot steps! I think my little guy is jumping rope with his cord lately ! It is so different than my last pregnancy! Only 53 days to go :)

4. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

Good luck to both of you!

the pictures are really greate, you little girl looks like you completely kyrstyn and those 2 butterfly gils are simply fantastic!
    what a dream little couple you have!

It is really beautifull to see kids.

I simply loves it, even it makes me cry!

5. jgirl

jgirl Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Cool, I did not feel my second baby move until after 20 weeks. I didn't show until way after that either, I was so disappointed because everyone told me I'd feel it and show sooner.

Congratulations on your baby boy!!! All these new babies makes me want another one already.

6. barefoot_kirstyn

thanks everyone!
    jgirl~I was kinda upset about that same thing, since i felt movement with Leane at abotu 16 weeks, pretty soon for a first timer. My belly is all weird since having her, too...got one of those pancake bellies that just kinda sagged...and the baby bump I got this time was way different than it was last time. But now things are starting to feel like a normal pregnancy again :) I love it when they start to move! That was one of my most favourite things about being pregnant, even though I forever had feet logged in my ribs and she would move so dirastically I would loose my balance, lol, I still loved it!

7. barefoot_kirstyn

ps. I love your sig jgirl!

8. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awww... *sniffles* Such an amazing feeling that is, isn't it?

When I was pregnant with my twins, I used to call them my little puppies. The two of them would go back and forth in there, arms and legs protruding all over my belly, kicking, flipping. It was kind of crazy, but really cool too. You could even see them on the ultrasound batting at one another. Such a sight!

I remember the first time I felt my oldest son move. I was around 19 weeks pregnant and I was at Babies 'R' Us, shopping for all the must-have (rolls eyes) baby gear. All of a sudden I feel this weird sensation, like my belly was jiggling. Then I realized what it was, and I started crying because I was so happy.

9. barefoot_kirstyn

awwww, thats such a cute story!
    sadily, nothin has been felt since.....:(.....guess I'm just going to have to be patient.
    Yo know what's really weird.....it feels like my belly is shrinking...I couldn't fit into a certain pair of pants a couple days ago, and I got them all the way done up the other day.

10. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Aw, may I just say that your kids really do look like two little Angels.