he DOESNT spank!

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by stacy lulu, Sep 22, 2007.

1. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

Meh...i dont hang out with him anymore. but ill use that advise for the next guy :D

2. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

well said

3. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

that's a good one, if a girl would do that to me, i know what i'd do, while more of a romantic lover

4. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

^ hhahahaha! that is good advise lol. very kinky!

5. broony

broony Banned

Tell Him Dammet Smack That Shit.

6. Hope the next guy smacks your ass! Spnaking is fun, I tend to get carried away and smack too hard though lol My soon to be x-wife once gave me shit cause I left a red mark on her ass!! lol I didn't find it funny then, but I sure do now! LOL

7. SpankingBoy

SpankingBoy Banned

8. jia

jia Member

How do you feel about girls? I think if you could show him how much of a turn on it is for you he'd understand, so having someone else spank you in front of him would be the ticket. And guys tend to like and be open to a m/f/f experience a lot more than a m/m/f one.

But once he sees someone else spanking you and how you react I'm sure you'll see a change in him. I could demonstrate :) I have my own paddle. ;)

9. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

Hahahahahaha! you guys are nuts! Im attracted to some girls but i cant see myself going lesbian or bi, i do think kissing a girl is a turn on :)

10. _K2_

_K2_ Member

don't over work this lame ass dude ...you need a real hard fuckin' and it's out there if you want to find it ..just like the Matrix! if it's spankin you want then it's spankin' your gonna get!

whack!!!!!!!!!! ooohhh WHHHHHHHAAACCKKKKK ...hole fuck that's good ...more! MORE! MORE .....Bam, @#%$@ wHAKKKK,BOOOM... ya!

11. Maximillian1

Maximillian1 Members

Conveying your desires can take some bravery on your part. Most partners don't want to hurt the one they love, so will shy away from spanking their mate. You must be direct, maybe showing him a video of what you want and need. Just saying I want you to spank me isn't enough. There's mild to harsh in a spanking, and getting exactly what you want can take some coaching and mentoring. The biggest complaint is that he/ she doesn't spank hard or long enough! So be completely up front with your desires.