Haze!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BluntMan420, May 27, 2004.

1. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I tried haze for the first time today and it was definitly awesome!

Before today the best weed I could get was good dro but my boy hooked me up w/ a 10 of haze and i was feeling nice as hell... its more expensive but its well worth it.

2. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Haze & Dro are just terms for really good weed. Its almost impossible to be sure which strain you actually smoked today. But thats phat you scored some danks. I love trying a new strain of bud even if I'm not sure what it is and finding it to be dank. Thats the best.

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

Well actually Haze is a strain:

Silver HAZE
    Super HAZE

etc...

I don't know why people think 'dro' is a strain...its just good weed...like dank isn't a strain...its just a term for the potency of a particular strain, "this strain is pretty dank!" etc...

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

dro=hydro
    hydro is basically hydroponicly grown weed. its kinda a "stereotype" thing that dro or hydro is really good.

5. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

FYI:

Haze is the original designer weed- Columbian gold, Jamaican, Oaxacan, and Afghani.

"silver" and such are hybirds.

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Gecko, I think I learned this from you but I may have heard it somewhere else.. isn't there a very very small chance that your actually getting haze when your sold haze?

7. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Yea- too bad.

8. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I have read that Highland thai is one of the gene donors in the creation of the haze varieties as well as the progenitor of juicy fruit!

9. Eden

Eden Member

it depends where you get it from. i get haze all the time but i use a VERY reliable source that only sells different strains aka "designer weed" white rhino and hashplants and 4way are my favorites so far.

10. RedStar

RedStar Member

AH!!! white rhino! i love white rhino... i remember getting a 1/4 sack of it at a phish show in '97 . between a show in massachusets and NJ we spent the day at a beach smoking white rhino, playing drums and exploring... i've got fond fond memories with the old rhino! hehe
    The only time i've smoked certifiable haze was when i was in amsterdam at the BUlldog. They had a menu for their cannabis that was like a scrapbook. it consisted of pages with little baggies of nuggets stapled to the pages so you could see each different type of nugget. The purple haze nugget, of course, was purple. quite a beautiful thing....tasted good too... but thats a different story altogether...

RedStar

11. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

Purple haze is so fucking good. Its so kickass. i like to smoke purple haze and listen to Jimmi Henrix Purple haze.