Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Trip

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Deleted member 313105, Nov 5, 2019.

1. So I decided to try 15 seeds of Hawaiian baby woodrose with the cold water extraction technique and it just felt like a marijuana high. I grinded them in a coffee grinder, put them in a tea bag, and let them sit it cold water for about 10 hours. Am I missing something?

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't know I chewed them up swallowed them and it was nothing like a marijuana high.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I puked after 15 minutes of having eaten them and assumed nothing would happen, then had a ten hour trip.

4. What was your experience like?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I just crushed them up and tossed them in my mouth and chased it with ginger beer. The extraction is unnecessary, the only other thing to consider is that I believe there are a few different strains of HBWR which probably vary in potency.

6. Should I just chew it and swallow it for a better effect?

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Very full on visuals. Walls swirling and dripping. This was when I was 17 or 18 so details I think I remember from that trip might be from a different one. If you eat them you may well be sick but once it was over I felt fine and it was worth it.

9. Thank you both! c:
    I guess what I'll do next time is either just chew them up or grind and swallow them. I appreciate all the feedback. c:

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah I think so and I recommend Ginger Beer because as driftrue mentioned, the nausea is intense for some people.

11. I had no nausea what so ever. It was a really nutty taste but it didn't bother me at all.
    I felt very happy and would giggle at times and didn't really care about my appearance or what people thought of me. When I tried them last night with 10 seeds I could see like a face on the wall and some white flashing from my eyes. I was surprised that when I took 15 it was nothing like that.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you took 15 within a couple days of taking 10, the reason you aren't getting substantial effects is due to tolerance.

13. That's so sad. :c

14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Man all this drug talk these last few days is really making me want to trip.

Tyrsonswood and CloudyMushroom like this.
  15. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Not really.. You lose the tolerance again in not too much time.

16. I'm sure it is! Tripping is fun! c:
    I really hope so! Thanks again for your info! c:

17. Just tried it again yesterday by chewing and swallowing. I was sick for hours and puking my brains out with absolutely nothing happening.
    Never again.

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You should have waited a few weeks man

19. I read that 3 days was good enough.

20. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

S h r u g.