Hawai'i

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by The Beige Bomber, Jan 9, 2005.

1. The Beige Bomber

The Beige Bomber Member

Any cool kids from Hawai'i? I'll be moving there for college this fall.

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

OOOOOOOOOOH my god! do you mind if i move there with you in a year?!!? ahhh thats like .. somewhere i definitely need to go. lol.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

oh well depends where in hawaii....theres 8 islands haha! but im moving to oahu...like i duno oh wait in the fall too! so maybe if u go there,..cuz thats the coolest island!

4. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

OHHHH oahu! that's where I want to go too! or maybe maui.. i know people there.

5. The Beige Bomber

The Beige Bomber Member

Yeah, Oahu is where i'm headed. I'll be going to University of Hawai'i, which is right outside of Honolulu, near Waikiki. I'm pretty excited. It's just hard to wrap my mind around that fact that everything i know and love will be halfway around the world. But, I am going to the closest thing to paradise on earth, so i can't complain. It'll defiently be an adventure.

6. Daharma

Daharma Member

Which island? I lived on the island of Kauai for seven years. Great place to be. You are probably going to Oahu, so if you do, you need to do a plane hop from Oahu to Kauai to visit. Great place for hippies and has more beaches than all the other Islands. Have a good time.

7. globalkevin

globalkevin Member

8. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

Aloha! Congrats on moving to Oahu. The last time I was there was about 12 years ago when I did a dance competiton for my high school at the University. It seemed like a good school. I'm sure you'll like it! Waikiki is fun but a bit too busy for me. I prefer Maui or Kauai. My husband and I got engaged in Maui and went to Kauai for our honeymoon. My father in law lives in Maui. I can't wait to go visit! :) Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun!

9. Psychadelic Dan

Psychadelic Dan Member

Most of the poeple there are lovely but some them let the beauty of where they live get to their heads and makes them turn ugly.

10. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Maui man, maaaaauiiiiiiii