having trouble at night.......

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ShamicaSativa, May 12, 2004.

1. ShamicaSativa

ShamicaSativa Member

dunno how to say this....

I'm having trouble to enjoy masturbating at night-time. just a few weeks ago I could start masturbating as soon as I had laid down in the bed, but now I have to force myself to do it! I find no pleasure in doing it in the evening....but nowadays I've begun to masturbate while watching sex-clips on the web(when my folks are asleep in an other room).......

Someone who has an idea of why I don't love to do it in the evenings?

2. groovy41

groovy41 Member

Hi there. Well I can actually reply to these posts, thanks hippyland for fixing this. Anyway there is nothing wrong with masturbating at night, heck I have been doing it since I was three years old and it turns me on when I read errotic stories on the web, especially the girl-girl ones. So go ahead and pleassure yourself. I am a healthy individual. If you want to head on over to this website, which I think is a great one try www.eroticstories.com. I hope I could help you out.

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I'd say you're just bored... Try changing it up, do it during the day, instead... Maybe when you wake up, as opposed to when you lay down. I like to start my day like that, but I have to wake up pretty early as it is and its just not worth it. But, on the weekends, when I don't have to get up at any particular time, oh yeah... :)

4. veinglory

veinglory Member

Why force yourself, masturbation isn't compulsory?

If you are female there may be a monthy cycle to this, regardless of gender it waxed and wanes with stress, diet, etc etc.

5. torz

torz Member

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

maybe do it in moderation.

7. drewbee

drewbee Member

Yeha I dont understand it either... I dont want to masturbate so much... but I get bored and the next thing I know my hand is down my pants lol.

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

that happens to me sometimes. when i've got a lot on my mind and can't really feel on the mood for a little self-love cos i get distracted and dont get turned on at all.
    perhaps it's got something to do with the monthly cycle and stuff. A week after my period i get really horny for about two weeks and then my sex drives "decreases" I've seen this pattern quite often.
    now I'm going through a bad sex drought, I'm lonely and been at it quite a lot.:p

9. kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish Member

we all feel like that, take a few days off and wait until your body asks you for pleasure... it will happen sooner then you think. It's easy to just start masturbating as a habbit but not really needed in that case it's like abusing of the good thing... take a couple days off and next time you do it... it will be like rocket firing off.
    Greg

10. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

Maybe, if you need to FORCE yourself to do it, then you need to have a break for a while? Don't get me wrong, I love masterbation. I can't get enough of it, but sometimes we all need a break....

Maybe you're not enjoying it so much because it's "more of the same"... It's part of the regular routine (brush your teeth, go to bed, masturbate, sleep...). Try giving it up for a week (hard work - trust me, I know ;)), or changing your routine and seeing what happens.

11. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

You don't want it? Don't do it!