having no sex is borring

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by makno, May 28, 2004.

1. makno

makno Senior Member

and a waste of time!

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Tell me about it.... :rolleyes: No one has touched me in weeks. Not even a hug. I have a severe case of failure to thrive.... I might die from this. Seriously.

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol try over a year! I think I am dead....

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

you poor things!

i would touch you in a heartbeat, happyhahagirl :eek:

5. HappyHaHaGirl

Gosh... that really sucks... why don't you just kill yourself? I don't know if I could go that long... I would start to get really insecure. But it's so different than it was three years ago, now that I have Noah. I feel like I have to be all grown up about it and go on at least one date or something.... hehe... :)

We're probably better off... :(

6. HappyHaHaGirl

You would touch me??? That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time! I love you. :D

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lol:D

i love you too!!

8. makno

makno Senior Member

now were talkin bout love ....this is a sex thread ..love and sex =oil and water,and you can make emulsions but they are inherently unstable. its better to keep such dissimilar substances seperate! mayonase is an emulsion , but its fattening!

9. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

Ditto. The last time I fucked the guy was so goddamn boring. Ugh, and he just sucked. My girlfriend hasn't fucked me in a month. Stupid bitch. She probably won't be my girlfriend for long. You're right; no sex is a waste of time. What the hell else am I supposed to do around suburbia?

10. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

All I see here is a bunch of wining over lack of sex, I have no idea why some of you are having nightmares over a few days. When some of us have been years without the touch of a female/ male depending on your situation. My wife died in September of 1999 of cancer. She was unable to be sexual with me for a couple of months before that. So it has been a very very long time, I have found a Lady I could spend the rest of my life with resently, she has no interest in a sexual relationship so far and I am willing to be patient as long as it takes, and if it never happens, O well! If you really love someone you will accept thier wishes as your own, other wise your wasting your time in deniel. what about the folks who cannot for one reason or another have sex, whether it be a medical problem or a physical one.

11. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

well guys, think about it this way, you've lasted (before you lost your virginity) a quite a whiles worth without it.. so just think as if you were living before without it...

12. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

I've had sex once in the past 2 years and it sux. I think the more you get it the more you want it. Its really hard to find a girl thats good looking,not stuck up, not completely stupid and not jailbait. I have had sex with girls that arent my gf but it didnt do much for me. I like to have something meaningful so yeah, this sucks

13. cauan

cauan Member

It has not been more than 6 weeks and I'm already climbing up the walls...I don't know what to do about it...I really want something meaningful some intimacy helps you to have a better sex...as well as sharing a couple other things, not only that one moment. I don't know if I'm ready to have a stable relationship all I know is that I'm searching for more than half an hour of shared masturbation.
    I don't know what makes the women I had sex with be so shy...I mean...I do give my all...I am sure of that but they are their as queens and leave me as soon as their body starts burning while I'm there all cold...women can be even worse than men when they're selfish about sex.

14. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

alright i admit it- i really wanna do it and get it off my chest. ive read some new sex tips on this site somewhere and are dying to try them all on .. c.t. or someone else.

15. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

use them on me :) lol j/k(not really tho)

16. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

hehehehehe

17. makno

makno Senior Member

very cool n copacetic ......mi buena gente !

18. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I know jeez! I havent been laid in 15 whole days! damn it sucks!

19. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

hmmmmm i'm still a virgin :):)

20. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I can live without sex (although it is missed). But it's the company and understanding of somebody that you really care about that I miss. The cuddling, staying up all night talking, walks through the bush, or just staying in at night to play video games together... sigh, I'll be over in that corner there....

/cries ;)