Having long hair makes you a bad person.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by soulrebel51, Jan 3, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

WOW, I don't eve know where to begin. First I'm really sorry that you're going thru that shit. Sorta been there & done that with my mother.
    Why do most people & churches have a pic of Jesus with long hair and then complain about other guys for having long hair?
    My ex's family is REALLY,REALLY religous (his brother even went on a 18 month mission for the church) and when my ex got out of the military he grew his hair long. His family complained alot & his mother offered to cut it. There used to be a song with the saying "get a haircut and get a real job" my kids laughed and said Grandma wrote it for their dad.
    If you're interested in homeschooling then do a search online to find others who are also doing that and get advice to prove how good it is. There are books written by homeschoolers who have been very successful in life. I have even tried that a couple years with some of my kids. BOY OH BOY! Ya better believe both Grandmas complained then.

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My dad had long hair... he complains of my hair.

3. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

U will B like Ur dad, ah hippycrit.:mad:

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

And why is that... I really don't care what anyone thinks about my hair... most people prefer it long anyway. :p