Having long hair makes you a bad person.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by soulrebel51, Jan 3, 2005.

1. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

According to my "dad".

Talk about insecure.... last nite my dad told me everything he hates about me.... my looks, the music I listen to, how homeschooling is the same as dropping out (idiot), and other things....

Anyways, he told me having long hair makes me a bad person. And you know what they say, parents are always right... :rolleyes:.

Whatever.

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Well, it's hard to change those...

I'm sure your tastes are better than his...

It all depends on the student...

My parents never said that... but they always told me that I looked bad.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

3. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

hahaha...what a dumbass..
    whatd you say to him?

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Adults tend to release thier frustration and anger on thier children... It is just a demonstration of weak character... Pay it no attention.

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, you're not a bad person because of who you are, it's because of your hair! :rolleyes:

6. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

hahaha...

7. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

So sorry about the tension. My dad once told me pot led to heroin use. When I disagreed, he belted me one. Sometimes it pays to just listen and keep your thoughts to yourself, ya know? But anyway, your hair is alright by me.

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Nothing, really... there was nothing I could say. He had thought about all this and yeah, kinda hit like a brick wall... he said he doesn't want to have a relationship with me anymore, and I thought thats how I felt about him too, but guess not...

I'm not :p
    Fuck him...

You know I do. :D

9. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

for morons it does, for people that can control themselves it doesn't

10. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I'm confused. Are you talking about me or my dad? I'm a moron cause I didn't want to be hit anymore? No use argueing with an idiot was my badly written point.[​IMG]

11. kier

kier I R Baboon

start wearing womens tops and say things like "thuper" and try to chat up his friends...just for the shits and giggles of course :rolleyes: jeeez, you think people would be more in touch with the world these days

12. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

thats rather harsh for your dad...cant believe he would say all of that to his own son. [​IMG]

the only thing my parents say about my long hair is either "it always looks dirty" or "you look like a bum". Not like i care at all what they think :D

13. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I'm sorry, Chucky. :( Your dad is a fucktard. You are a wonderful person no matter your musical/sexual/hair preferences. :)

It's sad how parents can be so mentally abusing. I mean, why have a kid if you're going to treat them like that? :confused:

14. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

dont ever change, but its best to stay on his good side, he might buy you a car someday.

15. snelio37

snelio37 Member

geez. all my mom ever says is " your hair looks like shit. are you really going out like that?"

i personally think your taste in music is fabulous, your taste in guys pretty good as well( the random little conversaton on mick jagger being hotter than jim morisson-i've been convinced that they're equals. convinced by lots of thorough research:) ) , and your hair...not that long based on the last picture i saw on here which was a few weeks ago ( whenever you last posted one). so i say we all give chucks dad the one fingered salute.

16. paix

paix Senior Member

that really sucks, but everyone else is right, you're not a bad person, he's just having some issues and taking it out on you.

It's awful that he would say that though, all my mom ever does is say "wouldn't you maybe like to put make-up on?" "aren't you going to brush your hair?"

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, no kid should have thier parent acting like a pissy teenager :(

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I got my hair all dyke short right now, but when it was long I used to hear that crap from my rents all the time.

Try to shrug it off, parents are insane.

18. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well hopefully you will be out of that place soon. One day when you're far off in life with your music, making it big, your dad will still have something against you for not having a realistic career, b/c thats just how much of a dick he is. and i agree with everyone here that you ARE a wonderful person. And if I were big enough I' would seriously chop off his ears :D but im not, but i can send him threatening letters in the mail :D haha okay maybe not, cuz then that would mean the police would get involved and i dont want that hahah okay i'll shut up now :p
    but stay optimistic and think of the sun....and in the end it'll work out.

19. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

Long hair is sexy

20. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I find it irritating that some people do it just to piss their parents off. I just don't like short hair... it doesn't have much charachter :p