Having a panic attack

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Jennifer19, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I found this great cbd oil online but it’s over 100 bucks I can’t afford that all the time I just feel claustrophobic Iv got know one in my family I can talk too i feel so bad iv been trying too walk on the treadmill every day exercise my lungs I just saw my dads ashes can’t believe it me and my sister brought some down too my dads wife cara it was so hard walking in his house and my dad not being in his chair

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

The cbd I got is amazing but over 100 bucks I just can’t afford that every month I wish it wasn’t so expensive it does wonders for me calms me down chills me out give me motivation too wanna work out

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I never tried that CBD

I know what panic attacks are though , panic attacks are one of the nine circles of hell.

Having had them I knew what to do when I worked at a mental health facilty for a wile. Lets take a walk distract , get fresh air.

The worst is outside observers who never had a panic attack, looking on like just take breath nothiong is wrong.

No SOMETHING is wrong you have no idea,

Take some "deep breaths" ... I was in the ER I just decided to go couldent take anymore and the nurse said to me did you try taking some deep breaths ?

I asked in all your years of nursing, working in this ER have you ever seen a patient who came in suffering from a hellish panic attack recover by taking some deep breaths ??

She just looked at me cause I was right and she knew it. That NEVER works on a real panic attack.

I am a skeptic with this CBD but I should go get a sample from thr clinic in my town.

If it didn't work and was just placebo I would guess sales would have dropped off by now.

I guess I am a skeptic is because regular weed always made anxiety worse, but thats THC not CBD I should give it a try.

An interesting search is "make your own CBD" not much more complicated then like a make beer at home kit.

I should give it a try, I know that clinic, talked with them when they first opened, they would sell me a good product especially after I said I was skeptical.

Is it like regular weed without the yucky paranoid part ? Regular weed it energized me I could workout for hours.