Have you taken part in a male female male threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jimmyeatworld, Jan 13, 2010.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I take part in onesomes all the time.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

VanillaGorilla bashes me for repeating myself WRT our threesome, so I'm going to keep this brief and answer your questions in the order asked.
    1. I'm a voyeur and (before our threesome) my wife had never fucked any guy rather that me. I wanted her to have the opportunity and I wanted to watch.
    2. It wasn't a one-time thing. The threesome was regular/frequent for a little over half a year (after my wife discovered how much she enjoyed having two men service her.)
    3. Yes, I was in her mouth and he was in her pussy. (She told me later that she was trying really hard to get both of us to cum in her at the same time, but it didn't happen.)

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I wonder if a woman would enjoy having two guys sucking and squeezing her breasts while a third guy performs cunnilingus on her, making her orgasm a few times before fucking her while the other two guys keep sucking on her breasts.

Did you and your wife at some point stop doing regular threesomes? If so, why? Do you think she would still be up for that now?

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Yes, we stopped after just a little over six months because the male friend who was our third accepted a job that forced him to move out of state. She'd never be comfortable with anyone else, as the three of us were REALLY close. (The only other guy we would have trusted was living and working on the east coast and was married, so he wasn't available.) Now, with her at age 59 and me just a couple months away from 62, plus our various physical issues, a new threesome is out of the question. Pity, that.

Strike part of that. The "other guy" on the east coast was as close a friend as the one in our threesome and he (the east coast guy, who I'm going to refer to as "C" from now on) was also unmarried at the time the threesome took place. My wife found him at least as physically attractive as she found our current threesome friend (let's call him "S") and I know that C had the hots for my wife. (He tried to ask her out on a date when they first met, before realizing that she was already married.) I'm almost positive that (if I'd waited until late in our threesome when she was totally comfortable and fully enjoying being regularly fucked by a guy other than me) if I'd suggested that we add C to the S+W(wife)+M(me) trio, she'd have had no objection, and I KNOW that C would have jumped on that train (especially after he was told that S had been fucking W all the time for almost half a year, as C and S were also close friends.) Given that, there most certainly would have been afternoons and/or evenings when my wife simply laid back and let three guys take turns servicing her non-stop. It would have been insanely hot. Alas, it never came to pass.

5. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

yes a few times .

6. Goander

Goander Members

I have done it twice with the same couple.

7. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Several times now with my wife’s girlfriend and She’s hot by the way.We’re really enjoying it and my wife is happy. We’ve been married 15 years and it’s something we decided to try. She’s only interested in fmf and that’s fine by me..

8. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Been in these in both combinations. Some were good experiences, some were bad. It all depends upon the people and the intended reasons they are participating.

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That seems like a lot of elbows in not very much space.