Have you taken part in a male female male threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jimmyeatworld, Jan 13, 2010.

1. tefal2014

tefal2014 Members

has anyone ever has sex with a trans sexual who is now a woman but still has a cock.my wife thinks this is a kinky idea.

2. clcguy

clcguy Guest

Yes lots of mfm. My wife likes it. She doesn't like DV. It too jammed she says. Though she likes getting fisted. We've never tried dp.shes weary of anal. The other guy and I tag team his wife. She loves dp and dv. Both the wives said they would rather have one on one though.

3. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

mfm is regular part of our sex life, set boundaries, make sure you are all happy and have no worries or doubts

4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

We've done a couple MFM over the years. Unfortunately the friend wasn't bi, so still have that on my bucket list.

Yes, after I've come during the MFM I tended to get jealous and insecure.....that's all part of it. Watching this friend, with the bigger cock go on and on like the Energizer Bunny drove me crazy. Listening to my wife have repeated orgasms while he pounded her made me so unsure, yet incredibly turned on. Getting it up again while feeling this mix of emotions is difficult, but can be done. I will tell you though, it is an experience you won't ever forget.........especially your wife coming with another man, and the other man coming inside YOUR wife. Just make sure you reclaim your wife as soon as possible. Very important.

Good luck!

5. ress88dare

ress88dare Newbie

Yes but only after the third threesome with another female, my boyfriend was very hot for a friend of mine, at first she wasn't interested then she asked me if I had ever had a threeway with another guy, I hadn't.
    My boyfriend was reluctant but agreed to return the favor. Almost a year later while on holidays we were hanging with another couple, hit the clubs, drinking, she got very drunk and went back to their hotel room, he stayed with us and later came back to our room and . we were half naked playing around, my boyfriend passed out on the lounge... A couple of hours later my boyfriend woke, he got into the bed without waking us, it was light and he would have seen that we were both naked. The guy left while we were still asleep, when we woke it seemed like a bit of a dream, we talked a little, he admitted that he was a bit jealous, then we had sex, he was very passionate and it was great.
    That night I joked how he still owed me a threesome, he got very aroused and we had wild sex again.
    After several failed attempts with guys we knew, it didn't matter if they were friends or acquaintances, it was too awkward. We decided to go online, it worked well, we, more so I took my time, one thing I enjoyed was my boyfriends jealousy, it ignited him sexually so I would in a naughty teasing way play on it.
    Younger, better looking, hot body and penis size all got him going. The size thing was something I was curious about but kept that to myself. On the big night I'm sure my boyfriend was surprised.
    From the bio I knew the guy would be bigger but it had not been a topic when we corresponded.
    It started well, we were naked, I was fascinated by the very large penis, it was huge compared to the boyfriends, which by contrast made him uncomfortable, that changed as the night went on, he later admitted that it made him feel that he had to do better and WOW between the two of them it was an amazing night.

Lovnflman and nympho man like this.
  6. nympho man

nympho man Member

My wife and myself have many times and will continue as long as she has a desire to. It's one of the hottest things I've ever experienced.

7. Viola20

Viola20 Members

Yes a few times. My boyfriend and other friends. My boss and his colleague once. And two guys in a disco once

8. undefeated

undefeated Member

your bf doesnt care your nailing your boss and coworkers ? wow thats fucked up

9. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Many times with my wife and bestfriend.

10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So who initiated the threesomes? You or your wife? If you've done it a lot of times, I assume she enjoys having you and your friend in bed with her at the same time?

11. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

It originally was just kind of a drunken stoned night just kidding around in the pool and before we knew it we were all naked and fucking.

12. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My wife and I have MMF Threesomes

13. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

Yes, I've taken part in this kind of threesome, it's fun

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes, We had 2 regular friends and would do it almost every weekend ! MMMMMM!!!!

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

and a foursome - not very often, though

one fantasy involves my female partner of the moment down on all fours, cock-sucking a male friend of mine. I then kneel down behind her and begin intercourse. After a couple of minutes she tires a bit and says - over her shoulder - you suck for awhile, babe. At that point it's only courtly to take a fair share of the load (so to speak) and my friend doesn't care because he's too worked up to over-analyse the encounter.

The kicker is that the girl down on all fours is actually the one in control - a lot of people miss that subtlety.

16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Like BarryAllen, many times with my wife and our our best friend. (It was many years ago and I really miss those days.)

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

One time, and it was a lot of fun and very sensual!

1 person likes this.
  18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What did you like most about it? I think you may have answered this before, but was the threesome with your husband and another man? And what was your motivation in doing threesome with them?

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah it was with my husband and a friend. It had been pillow talk for a long time before we decided to do it. For me it had to be with someone I knew. I wouldn’t be able to trust a stranger or feel comfortable enough to let go enjoy it

As for what I liked - it really was very sensual. It was a turn on to fulfill my husbands fantasy. The taboo nature of it was sexy. It’s aexy to get two guys off and I had two orgasms myself!

3 people like this.
  20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So I'm curious as how your husband and your friend double-teamed you. Like did you do a spit-roasting threesome with them? And maybe one of them ate you out while the other sucked on your breasts? Were your orgasms from regular sex or oral sex (cunnilingus)?

21. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife always used to spend about half her time smiling at me while our friend was fucking her. It was her way of saying both "Thanks for letting/encouraging me to do this" and "You're next!"

22. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So why did you let your friend fuck your wife? Was it a one-time thing or was it something that happened regularly? Did you ever do a spit-roasting threesome with them?