Have you taken part in a male female male threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jimmyeatworld, Jan 13, 2010.

1. pico boi

pico boi Member

Yes I have done this. We all took turns in the middle, it was one of the hottest sexual experiences I have ever had.
    I especially loved it when the girl and myself were on our knees in front of the other guy, sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Later I went down on the girl while her bf was fucking me.
    Ah the memories!

1 person likes this.
  2. silk896

silk896 Member

Years ago. In the front quarter birth of an S&S 34 keelboat.
    far too much alcohol for all involved. it was less exciting than I thought - more finding the right position to DP me (that was the aim for all concerned) Also, both guys got sort of homophobic about being too "intimate" with each other.
    It sort of stifled their ejaculatory powers ........
    Haven't repeated it.

.... and yes DP was achieved - full simultaneous penetration front and back. Overrated!!!

3. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

MMF? No, although I would try it with my BF and the right other guy. I definitely wouldn't do it with two strangers, and I have yet to have a BF who wants to get into bed with another guy. The idea has been broached many times with different guys.

MFF? Yes, on many occasions, and to be honest, this is much more of a turn-on for me than the thought of me with two guys anyway.

4. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I was with a girl who was in a open relationship with her husband. The three of us had threesomes all the time. Just gotta voice any concerns and/or boundaries you have.

5. susandont

susandont Guest

my husband and I have enjoyed MFMs now for a while, he because he's a voyeur and has a bit of control over what is happening, and me because I'm an exhibitionist and I love all the attention I can get,
    James my husband is a fanastic husband,friend,and lover, we make love with all the emotions that go with love,with the others its all about sex, and here things change, I get to go back to my single days, I flirt openly in front of James,(but very discreetly if others are around of course) and I get multiply orgasms to complete sexual satisfaction,
    I find that all the men I have sex with now is totally different, I.E. one enters me in a clockwise motion,another anti-clockwise, one almost like he's doing the butterfly like in swimming, and thats why I love threesomes, love Susan

6. atla23

atla23 Member

Those would have been two lucky guys!

7. pawpaw2020

pawpaw2020 Guest

Myralou, hoe often did you do this and how long did the relationship last?

8. Lovelylady4ever

Lovelylady4ever Guest

Yes me and 2 co-workers(still do sometimes) and 2 construction workers on vacation.

9. CreamSweet

CreamSweet Member

Many many many times and I totally love it

10. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

Have had many threesomes with best friend and his girlfriend while we all were high on coke.

11. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

Only once so far. A guy and his girlfriend arranged to meet at my place. He arrived early so she could catch him sucking my cock when she arrived. Then she stripped off and sucked my cock, whilst he fucked her pussy and ass. Then I fucked her whilst he watched, then she said she would like to see me fucking him. We finished by cumming all over her tits.

12. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

We've done many FMF threesomes, but a MFM has never really been on my bucket list nor on my husband's. It took a trip to Ireland this summer to change things around. We connected up with an Irish boy (friend of my husband's) and his girlfriend. I'd do that all over again, but I think what made it so great was this couple. They were both gorgeous and just so fun to be around. Geez, I wish they lived in the states.

1 person likes this.
  13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

When we were in our 20s, my wife and I were in a regular MFM threesome with our best friend. By regular, I mean at least weekly and sometimes more frequently. While the three of us drank together, alcohol was almost never involved in the threesomes. My wife absolutely loved these sessions and soon could not get enough. In fact, she soon got to the point where she craved him fucking her so much that it ultimately ended the threesome (after going steady for six months), as I was starting to be ignored. Up until that point, I loved it too.

14. CC23

CC23 Member

I personally have not experienced this yet. I was somewhat "offered" one by a close friend of mine and her boyfriend. I wonder from time to time how things would have turned out and how much fun it would have been. It's funny that I'm really not close friends with her anymore anyway (so maybe I should have just gone through with it!). I do have a friend who has had a somewhat regular thing with her boyfriend and a guy they both know. She tells me hands down it is the most intense sex she's ever had (with the two guys there to please/enjoy).

Calibabe39 likes this.
  15. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I find a MFM permutation to be the most satisfying from my point of view, it also happens to be my husband's favourite too,he claims that being able to watch me perform oral on a guy while he's penetrating me drive's him wild, then he likes to watch the other guy penetrate me (assuming that the other guy hasn't already come!), which means I usually get a double whammy of penetration!
    Not that i dislike a FMF permutation, that too can have it's pleasures, but it can also have a major drawback....usually only one of us girls gets fucked!

2 people like this.
  16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm definitely with your husband on this. I much more enjoy watching a friend fucking my wife than being the only guy trying to satisfy two women at once!

2 people like this.
  17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Have been in several mfm threesomes. A few times with friends a bubby of mine shared his girlfriend. Wasn't very organized. The girl would give one oral while the other had sex with her.

After we decided to party with other couples. We had our first mfm threesome for my girlfriend. The guy was experienced at this and had been with numerous other couples. At first I didn't know how to react, but he made us both feel relaxed. We just all undressed, and got on the bed with her in the middle. She loved both guys kissing her nipples. He didn't waste any time going down between her legs. She was the center of attention, and loved it. Later she would give us oral, to go a second and third time. She would have went all night if we could keep us with her.

18. daring_liaison

daring_liaison Members

Yes done that with a friend and his wife. He has medical problem and cannot get an erection so I fuck her and he does the rest. No ties.

1 person likes this.
  19. HrnyGuy58

HrnyGuy58 Members

No but I would for sure!

20. tefal2014

tefal2014 Members

hi ,im new to this forum.my wife and i are mid 40s,and we always fantasize about another guy with us .this really seems to dominate our sex life lately and the more she talks about it the more it turns me on.she also gets off on the thought of me being fucked by the guy,the guy would have to be bi.i have never done it with a guy or let a guy fuck her.i was wondering has anyone experienced this fantasy and if you came first and your wife is still being fucked,did you get jealous .how nerve racking is the first time to do it.

21. tefal2014

tefal2014 Members

some men get turned on by another with a bigger cock fucking their wife.has anyone done this

1 person likes this.