Have you now, or ever had, a completely shaved/wax/plucked/bald vagina?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ncsu123, May 23, 2004.

1. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

i agree, its gay when people try to make a story about cheating, makes me so mad that they could be suck an ass

2. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

hellllll yeah, baby! i have different stages of nudeness down there. sometimes i just feel extremely..naughty i guess and go completely smooth. i love the actual shaving, the ritual, covering my softest most secret spot with white foam and then slowly revealing the pink beneath, arching this way and that with a hand mirror. it's gets me extremely aroused, though i don't think i'd let anyone else shave me. i think my pussy is so pretty and sweet. then i like to put my hair in high pigtails and greet my boyfriend at the door with these little eyelet bloomers i have, very little gir-like, and those lacy ankle socks. and that's it. mm-mmm.hey, does this count as a fetish?

3. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Yeah I completely shaved at the beginning of last summer, just to try it out. It felt so nice and smooth. But after several hours, I got all these little pink bumps where I had shaved. I did everything right as far as using a brand new razor and lots of shaving creme, shaving with the grain then again against the grain, soaking the hair until it's soft etc... Turns out, my skin is far too sensitive to be shaved in some areas without completely breaking out in razor burn/ingrown hairs. Even if I just try to shave my bikini line, I get bumps. Now I use a little electric shaver to keep the area trimmed up. It's not as smooth but it's my only option and it keeps things looking and feeling nice. I don't love the look of completely bare anyway; I at least prefer a little landing strip.

4. Hrt of a Hippie

Hrt of a Hippie Member

I have a completely shaved Koot now and like it that way... I used to have it trimmed but that was like eh... shaving it off completely is common courtesy.

5. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

i have been shaving mine lately.. i love the feel of the soft, plump skin when it is completely smooth. i also feel like it is more inviting for my boyfriend.. i think it can enhance the experience. it makes me so hot when i can feel the tip of his cock rubbing on my smooth pussy.. or his fingertips graze me...

tonight (for the first time) i trimmed his pubes. i didnt use a razor, just some scissors.. i love how his cock looks, the trimming really does make a difference.

6. quentin

quentin Member

I have recently shaved myself off. Completely. It was a surprise for my wife, 'cause I knew that she's hot for this stuff, altough she doesn't shaved herself yet, but trimmed and I can say it is nice. Completely different feeling. It doesn't itch I just have red spots and they are dissapearing. I like the feeling.

7. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

I've been at all different stages. Ive only completely shaved it all off once or twice, but I didn't do it correctly and got a bunch of red bumps. Still, I liked the feeling of being bare.

Most of the time I keep it trimmed, and shaved around the edges. There's still a good amount of hair, but it is more.. groomed? Teehee.

8. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

I began shaving as soon as the hair appeared. I Have also received a full bikini wax, which came out great but is too costly to do all of the time. Anyway the reasons I shave are: Hair harbors bacteria making it more difficult to keep yourself fresh down there. So cleanliness first. Secondly, it looks way nicer!

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Mine, too! I haven't splurged on a wax, yet... Maybe someday. :)If I ever get waxed, I'll just go for the full body, just to get it all over with so I won't wonder.

I shave my arms. That's weird. I know. I picked it up when I lived in CA for some reason... I think it was becaus it annoyed me how the sand at the beach would stick to my arm hairs, especially with sunscreen on. :)

10. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I used to always be totally shaven, but now I dont have a b/f to admire it and also because its the winter I only shave down there if Im going out in the wknd. Just part of my getting ready ritual. :)

11. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

ok this has nothin to do with it but i gotta say it even if i get yelled at..

the title of this thread reminds me of Hairspray... when theyre getting questioned..

and the chick says... "have you now or have you ever-gone steady"

and penny says.. "well im not goin with anyone now, but id love to date a counsel member"

just had to get that out

12. abbie_hoffman

abbie_hoffman Member

Should have kept it in! LOL

13. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i'm shaven. i was naked and horny just finshed shaving my face and hmm i wonder.