Have you menaged hands free orgasm!

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by analoverxxx, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Yes, usually with a dildo I stick to the shower wall. I also sometimes use a cock ring/prostate vibrator ass plug. Hit the switch, lay back and it does the work!

2. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

Often. My husband knows how to hit the exact spot that makes me cum without touching myself. He's got some fucking dick talent!

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

only when being fucked........but not every time...depends on angle n cock I reckon. And normally I'm hard but sometimes, like Danger88, can be when I'm not

Simon :)

4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I have a couple dozen times at least. All with a wand in my ass. Haven't managed to yet with other toys.

5. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Yes several times

6. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

most times i do, i have a top that loves to see me cum on his belly whem im on top riding him

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

YES! Love it! But I have to be patient.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I'm with you there. I've had them in under 5 minutes on unique occasions. But average is around an hour. Last night was almost 2 hours! Well worth my time!

NaturalDreams likes this.
  9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I had it happen for the first time last month. A guy with a 7 inch cock and some girth. Being a smaller guy, he kept slamming that inner ring and at the same time it felt like he was stretching me open more with each thrust. Before long I felt the cum just streaming out me. I was trying to tell him what was happening while pointing to the pool of cum on my stomach but I was too overwhelmed to get the words out. He took some of my cum and smeared it on my lips. Very hot!

Jonny44 and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. Windman

Windman Members

I was having a very explicit chat on line with a guy at lunch time in my truck at work. We were both very worked up and I started to cum in my pants. I had to stop it because I didn't want the guys I work with to see a big cum spot.

11. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I never have to touch my dick when my man is fucking me. He just knows where my spot is I guess. I stay rock hard and the orgasm I have OMG!

Tx2022, Happy Guy and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Used a big rumbling massager once. I came, but it wasn't particularly pleasant.

13. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I cum from my cock when I bottom. Not just a little from the prostate, and I don't have to touch it. Sometimes hard, but mostly stays limp.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

On my hands and knees, he fucked me slow and steady without reaching around to stroke me. My wife, freshly fucked by the both of us watched legs open. She wouldn't let me touch myself either.
    This went on for a long time, my mind was getting hazy and I wanted to cum and rest a while. My penis was limp and hanging between my legs, swinging and bouncing with each thrust, my wife giggling and rubbing her semen filled pussy.
    I felt my orgasm building but when I came I watched as my still limp penis pumped out a few small spurts of semen with not a lot of force, kind of weird feeling as he came and my wife laughed.:p

Suburbanray and soulpoker like this.
  16. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

I love getting pegged ! even more so when it includes electro! Non stop hands free cum squirting ! :oops: :D

17. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I met a lady at a Tantric massage course I did who said she also practised mind control and erotic hypnotic. It really intrigued me so I met with her to have a long conversation about it and then arranged to meet her again for an erotic hypnosis session with her. She took that first session lightly to get me used to it, my likes and dislikes, suitable trigger words, it worked well so I went for a second session and we agreed she should go for the full hypnosis and not hold anything back. It was a long session, one which as I was hypnotised I know very little about, but at the end I came round feeling immensely horny even though I had clearly experienced a very messy hands-free orgasm whilst hypnotised and under her control. She was wonderful and very keen to pleasure me as I was so horny. I met her a third time with the aim of undertaking sexual tasks for her whilst hypnotised, and again experiencing hands-free orgasm. I would have continued to see her but she moved far away, I am still in touch with her though, hoping to meet up sometime in the future.

thepapasmurph and Suburbanray like this.
  18. 4cats

4cats Members

I did it with a dildo in my ass,I was riding that thing, and I exploded.!

FredBrice, Sagewynd and NaturalDreams like this.
  19. Daniel Ybarra

Daniel Ybarra Members

This has happen 2x to me. The 1st with a guy who I was very into had a huge dick and had me standing leaning against the wall poking my ass out and him long stroking my hole. I was rock hard hanging and when he pushed balls deep I started shooting cum it was a total body experience. 2nd time was with this Puerto Rican guy also very big and thick and this time was in a missionary position and he did let me touch my dick... I was rock hard the whole time

FredBrice likes this.