have you ever..

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _DeLiA_, May 23, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

been fuck with when high? my friends tried to force my to eat a "special pill" that could kill me and i had to take it or the mafia would be after me. the "special pill" was really one of those smarty candys...

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya wen i went to school on dxm my friend told me that the school was on fire and i ran(more like stumbled its impossible to run) out of the school and was yelling at every1 to get out and i told my teacher it was a joke and that i wasnt on any kind of drug

3. Erin

Erin Member

i tend to do that to my really ditzy girlfriends who dont really smoke unless i got them stoned. yeh i know its mean but its also funny the shit you can get them to do.

4. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Me and My Friends regulary Mess with each other while High, A memorable one though was when We got high out in the woods and one of my friends left, and than came back saying the police were all over and some were at my house too, and there was one coming towards us, it was pretty obvious that he was messing with us, but we were stoned so we all took off and ran seperate ways in the woods, I musta been running through thorn bushes for two hours in the woods till I kinda came down... When I talked to him the next day he just started laughing. I got his ass back though, he got really, really stoned and I told him that it was raining acid and I kicked him outta my house and made him walk home in the rain, he was screaming about how the rain hurt as he left, but thats what he gets for making me hide in the woods.

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

my cousin had been drinking and smoking for while. So she was prety fucked up. we were playing cards. We started playing Rummy. then after that game, we smoked 2 more bowls. so now she is completely gone and she couldn't play rummy, so we played black jack. she coudn't play that either, so we started playing Go Fish. She couldn't even play Go Fish. So me and my other cousin asked her if she wants to play 52 pickup. She was so into playing 52 pickup. We were laughing are asses off. So she takes the cards and starts to "shuffle" them, but they only fall on the table. and she keeps wanting to play 52 pick up. While this is happening, someone was telling her she doesn't want to play. but my cousin wouldn't listen to her. so we finally played and she got so into picking the cards up. it was the funniest things i have ever seen.

6. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I used to fall for a lot of stuff when I was high and it pissed me off a little but now that I am more of a heavyweight I have to admit that it can be very fun to mess with people a little bit... haha

7. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

yeah my friends used to try to kill me and now they play this boogieman song that scares me to death.
    :rolleyes:

8. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Don't you trip on dxm. Like for instance robotripping?

My friend just pretends to steal my stuff when I'm high. I know he's never serious, but I never remember that when he's pretending to steal it.

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

People try to fuck with me when I'm high, but I usually know and I pretty much wave them off and say the usual "Uh-huh, right."

And I'm going to have to agree with Bluntman, fucking with people can be fun, but I don't do it much, and usually when I do do it, it's to somebody I don't particularly enjoy having around.

10. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

usually at school people try to fuck with me. i go along with it a little, to get thier gaurd down....then ill suddenly nut punch em and tell them to quit being a faggot. cause the ones that try to fuck with ya are jackasses that deserve it. unless its one of your friends, cause they know how to do it right. though once on acid we were at my friend's house, and i told him his dad was right outside the door and probably heard everything we were saying....that freaked him and my other friend out really good.....it took me about 10-20 minutes to convince them that non of what i said was true.

11. reef

reef Member

yah my roommate used to try to mess with me all the time. he'd be like why's your hair red, then i'd have to go check the mirror and see if it was red.

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

A couple years ago me and my friend were in the car with these guys and they got us really stoned, probably the most stoned I had ever been at the time. Well anyway, we were in this parking lot, and they started driving the car towards this bank. I was like "stop, you're going to run into it!" and they insisted that the car wasn't moving. I was flipping out b/c I thought I was going crazy but they finally admitted that they were driving the whole time.