Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by ikarus, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ikarus

ikarus Member

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex?

Personally, I would love to be a girl for a couple of months. Find out what its like to have breasts and a pussy, get fu**ed as a girl, eaten out, etc. And even just what its like to be a girl in everyday life (makeup, lingerie, womens clothing etc.)

So, if you could be the opposite sex, would you, and what would you do?

2. Chris_s

Chris_s Member

i often wonder what its like being on the 'recieving' end when i'm with my gf, so 1 say would be enough i think. Woman do way more than us guys will ever know, i dont think i'd be able to cope with the hectic female lifestyle :)

3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

If I were a girl for a day, I'd be such a lesbian whore... Probably best that can't happen.

4. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i think every1 could benifit from at least 1 day
    just to promout understanding & sensativity towards what the opposite sex goes through

actualy i take that back a days not enough needs to be a month so guys can get to understand pms

5. overlymature

overlymature Member

I have enjoyed some anal penetration and I always wonder what double penetration would feel like, to have two objects moving in and out separated by a layer of tissue full of sexual nerves must be an amazing feeling. And as a girl it wouldn't be too hard to arrange this with people I had just met.

6. SunnyDays

SunnyDays Member

I would try it out for a week. and like overlymature, I would definatly give double/triple penetration a try. I would find the three or four biggest cocks I could and I would have them all in me at once pounding me hard. I would try having 2 in my pussy and 1 in my ass and then try 2 in my ass and 1 in my pussy and wouldnt be satisfied until every hole was dripping in generous amounts of glorious cum. That would be the best week ever

7. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

haha i would so like to be a guy for a day.
    I wanna know what it feels like to have a cock.
    And have a girl suck on it.
    I would be a manwhore oto.[​IMG]

8. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I have always wondered how it feels for the girl to take it, and piss out the same end.

Also, as a hot woman, you could pretty much get away with anything, I think that'd be pretty damn cool.

However I can only ponder of how much crap a woman has to put up with in just one day, think about this, bra, tampon, a diaphragm for some, pantyhose, high heels, Jesus Fucking Christ!!! That's just to name a few.

Yeah for one day I'd like to see how it is, but only as a hot euro babe, lol, I definetly wouldn't want to be a fat ugly chick for a day lol.

9. Patrick

Patrick Member

I think girls have it the best right now as things are.

10. YourBestFriend

YourBestFriend Member

it would be interesting to be a girl for a day, go and fuck around, masturbate, get eaten out...

11. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

I don't understand males, so I would like to be one for a day so that I could finally understand their way thinking........

12. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Change me into a lesbian cheer leader for 1-3 weeks.
    I'll promise never to miss a shower after practice.

13. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I would so want to be a guy for at least a day. I want to know what fucking a girl feels like and I would want to feel a girl suck my cock.

14. raver_scott

raver_scott Member

Hmm...I like the perks minus the monthly periods. I wouldn't want to experience that.

15. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

i probably wouldn't make for a very good looking chick. nevertheless any empathy or insight that could be gathered by that day would be wasted in a bedroom with a vibrator.

16. couch_monster

couch_monster Member

I would definitely want to be a guy for a day. I would put my pecker in some vaginas, whack my pud a whole bunch, and write my name on a wall. Hells yeah

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm a guy and i've THOUGHT about it. each time we're born i think gender is one of those random chance things, along with world and possibly species. and it is entirely possible to be born into a world on which the sentient species has other then two physical genderforms. i'm not interested in pretending (socially) to have different physical parts then i was born with, but i've probably been other genders then the male i am currently, in my previous lives on other worlds.

i do sometime imagine myself to be other genders AND life forms AND those of other worlds, when alone. sometimes both or more then two at the same time.

as for WANTING to be some other gender, whatever i'm born with into any given life, is good enough for me and for that lifetime.

=^^=
    .../\...

18. sarh22

sarh22 Member

Often wondered what it would be like to have something hanging between my legs,lol.To feel it get hard and watch it cum and to know what a mans orgasm feels like.But still happy to be female.

19. JavaJade

JavaJade Member

I actually had a dream about this:

I woke up to a normal body, but I had a penis. It wasn't fun at all. It was soft, almost like a piece of rubber and it looked deflated. I ran into the kitchen and told my mom I wanted my vagina back.

That's when I woke up.

20. kick-out-the-jams

kick-out-the-jams Member

yeah it would be awsome
    id probably walk around naked