have you ever

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Samhain, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Innocent Angel

Innocent Angel Member

I dont know how to answer that question....have you ever wished you were the opposite sex? I wish i had a female body, sure. But how can i wish i was female, when i already feel im female on the inside? I was just cursed to be born in a male body when my mind is female.....

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

do you know when I hit submit on this thread, I realised the difficulty that transexuals may have answering it and in a way I think its a question for people who aren't transexual to compare
    S

3. lionman80

lionman80 Member

No way! Labor, periods, and boobs. Also being shorter and having to wear makeup. I would hate to be a woman. There is too much maintenance involved. Being a man is so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. simkin

simkin Member

I love my own body too much to ever want to give it up.

Being able to understand the perspective of women would be nice, but I've never felt the urge to gain the perspective that way.

5. SlickyPants

SlickyPants Member

I am completely happy being a guy. I don't think I'd want to be a woman even just for a little bit just to see how it is.

That being said, I wouldn't mind being a woman for a little while so I could get some lovin' from some straight guys I think are hot.[​IMG]

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Yeah who hasn't :D I've always wondered what it would be like to have to sit to pee..

7. *Atari*Love*

*Atari*Love* Member

8. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I've always wanted to know what a male orgasm felt like. But that's about it...I absolutely love being a woman.

9. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

probably not that much different than a womans but a lot less often!
    S

10. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Member

When I was 22, I was bet $200. that I wouldn't dress in drag, and walk on Hollywood Blvd.. I did it and collected the money.After I collected the money I headed home, Thats when I got picked up by a guy. That night he took me out and treated me like a lady. It was later that he became the first guy to fuck me.WOW.

11. PresidentialScandal

PresidentialScandal Member

No, I have always enjoyed being a boy... I don't know what benefit there would be to be a woman for a day or whatever! I'm perfectly content having a penis.

12. Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes Member

No. I did go through a feminine stage when I was a teenager, but I grew out of it.

The thought of buying tons of makeup, having a period, bearing a child, and having to buy special clothing doesn't appeal to me.

13. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I think a penis would be fun for a little while...

14. Claudio63

Claudio63 Member

I once thought about it, for about a moment. But I really like my penis. We've had some good times together. I couldn't part with him. Ever.

15. Drew_445

Drew_445 Member

:agree:

kudos to you

D

16. Rigby

Rigby Member

That's a BIG yes- I want to be a man for a day so I can get some action with some gorgeous beautiful fags... I *heart* them...

17. Rigby

Rigby Member

I want to know how it feels to fuck beautiful women with a real cock, too

18. coolboy

coolboy Member

yes because the first man i loved was straight and i always was a litle bit feminine

19. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

One of my main fantasies. I would love to be able to switch bodies with my wife while having sex. [​IMG]

20. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

I'd love to be a female for a night and let as many guys fuck me as possible and pump me full of cum.