Have you ever

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ihmurria, May 28, 2006.

1. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

I never have.

2. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Sometimes you can't help it. I am still very much in love with my ex and there is no other lady in my life that has ever even come close to her in my mind..

damn..............

3. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

I sure know that feeling.....

4. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Was that in a good or bad way? :)

5. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

not exs. but pass times. anytime Im need sex but probley arent gonna get any I end up thinkin about the time I had sex with the lead singer from a local band around here. He was and probley still is top best on my list so far. To bad I couldnt get it again cause he got a damn girlfriend... or did i? ;)

...what she dont know wont hurt her hahaha

6. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I gotta get a drumset or somethnig

7. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

yes i have fantasized about my exes many of times its been years since i have seen them or talked to them except for one guy that i talk to regularly he is my good friend and i trust him more than i trust my fiance. he knew me when i was 15 and he andi were friends he was there for me when shit got rough at home or when i got into a fight with my bf he took me to the er when I was deeply cut on my knee he helped me raise my baby sister. How can i not be friends with this guy. Now after i had my son he still is attracted to me.

8. whereami

whereami Member

All the fucking time.

9. Takumi

Takumi Member

TheMechanic, All I can say is WOW! Normaly when you hear this sort of thing, you'd think "Ya, bullshit". But I believe you bro. An I thought I tried it all...

10. huggiebear

huggiebear Member

i do about my ex. she had the best pussy ever. was a virgin and was tight and bloody neat... 100% perfect. came easy with oral

11. strat69

strat69 Member

sure...with many of the exes (not that many mind you), we had some really great sex often enough to not be forgotten...especially one of them...and I actually kept in contact with one of my exes and we chatted online with each other about the sex we were havingwithother people...I don't know exactly why that was such a turn on to us both, but definitely was...

12. canadude

canadude Member

Not all of them, not all the time. But I definately do.