Have you ever

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ihmurria, May 28, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

fantasized about your exes? how long after you guys broke up?

I did for the first time tonight... but we've been apart for over two years now, he was my first real bf

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Sure have.. I don't want any of them back but sometimes I do masturbate thinking of them with someone else.. Which I did that while we were together :&

3. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Oh, yea, I sure have. The sex with my ex-wife was so damn good that I'd have to be put under general anesthesia not to think about it. She was incredibly sexy and the sex we had just friggin' perfect. Can't help but think/fantasize about that sometimes.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

exes give you a fantasy library to look back on, so sure I have..though there are also none I crave to go back to....maybe a conjugal vist, but thats about it ;)

5. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

I dream about one ex in particular all the damn time...she let me do literally anything to her, it was SO ANIMALISTIC...

She would come over to my place, walk in the door, close and lock it, turn off the TV, and tell me she was my toy, she would undress, and I would do whatever I wanted to her... two of my favorites:
    1) stuff her vag with her largest dildo and then I would fuck her ass as hard as I could

or

2) lay her on the bed (on her back) with her head hanging off the bed, and she would take a deep breath, give me a nod, and let me fuck her throat, OMG it was hot seeing her neck bulge out a little, whe she needed a breath, she would tap me on the leg, I would let her cough until she had her breath again, she would nod again and lay her head back down, and we would do this until I would hold her head and push it ALL the way in right as I came... It was fucking hot to feel me cummung in her throat, and I could feel her try and swallow me while I was in there.... FUCK THAT WAS HOT...

GOD damn I need to go home to fix this now...

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yup.

7. alkaline

alkaline Member

some things are just too good to forget, i guess! I can def. relate to this sort of thing...

8. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

SWEET jesus.
    that throat one really had my eyes popping out my head.

9. BigKing

BigKing Member

I still occasionally sleep with all but 2 of my exes, so uum I don’t need to often, but when the occasion when there’s either no one or nothing to hand yes.

10. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I most certainly have. The girl I dated the longest, I fantasized about on occasion until about three years following our break up. It wasn't until I fell deeply in love again that it went away.

That's fairly common with me though. Even after a bad break up, I unintentionally still tend to fantasize about the most recent ex, simply because I'm thinking about sex and that's the freshest image in mind about what it is like. That usually changes when I experience someone new, but not always. I pretty much need to fall in love again to put sexual thoughts of an ex to rest.

11. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Yep, all the time. Probably more than is healthy really.

12. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Me too DHS, only lately have I been better able to separate sex from emotion.

13. dhs

dhs Senior Member

sometimes I wish I was wired that way.

sometimes

14. llamakarma

llamakarma Member

i work with a guy i used to date, and after spending most of my day with him i do sometimes dream about him giving me head, good dream.

15. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

I still fantasize about exes from 10 years ago. Just a few nuances she did that nobody else has since....

16. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

never forgot about my exes in my sexual fantasy.

17. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Yea, me too. Can't forget sex that was that good....

18. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I have exe's in the ole wank tank

19. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

:) :p ;) All of mine are in there too.....

20. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Wow, am I the only person who doesn't fantasise about his exes?

It just wouldn't feel right to me to fantasise about someone I'm no longer going out with. It would feel kinda creepy.