Have You Ever Shaven Your Partners Pubic Hairs

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Biwing

Biwing Member

The same way the DW does and with repeat performances. A couple of their DH thinks that they do it themselves.

2. Green_Dreamer

Green_Dreamer Member

My Girlfriend and i love shaving each other every day

3. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

A couple of my exes, both long term relationships one of which was cohabitational, had me assist with or shave their balls as well as the inner hip area around it somewhat regularly. I honestly loved doing it, and not even for completely sexual reasons - but because then it would be correct (as in no knicks, less razor irritation, ect) and the way i prefer. I offer to my friends, just for the fun of it - like cutting someone's hair, but no takers yet.

The exes who had me do their stones reasoned that i would be more proficient at it because they couldn't see, and were thusly scared of cutting themselves where as i navigate my own folds to shave blind on the regular - and i could see their bits which was twice the advantage.

4. sarah73

sarah73 Members

HAHAHAHAHAHHA yes, once. And when I nicked some dry skin on the bottom of his balls and he started bleeding, it was the last time he ever asked me! I didn't do it on purpose, promise!

I think that is the type of maintenance that the yard owner should do. Renters never seem to take care of things as well as the owner.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, My wife snd I of many years do regural trimming on each other. We use a beard trimmer. We don't like it too close because it gets picky during sex. Wife loves to watch my dick get hard while I trim her. It will rise and fall during the process. She gets wet. We trim each other outside on the porch. We make it a fun thing to do and makes us both horny.

6. modeve

modeve Members

Many times. He spreads his legs and I sit in between. I have to be careful because of his erection.
    He does the same with me but with more fun. While shaving me, he inserts his one or two fingers in my pussy. After finishing it, he applies lotion all over it as well as inside. And then we get tremendous fucking.

7. DB4life

DB4life Members

Yes I have and it also can make for some good foreplay as well. I actually shaved her all the way and even left the landing strip just above her Clitoris. And yes she has asked me a few times and on some occasions I have done it on my free will.

I even ask my woman to shave me sometimes and she enjoys it. If you were to ask her, she would definitely say yes.

8. DB4life

DB4life Members

Nothing like some good foreplay there Jack. :). Me and my girl do the same thing. she likes me to shave here while she is taking a bath or shower. It makes her super wet and horny when we do it this way. Are there any other places you two like to trim each other?

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will tell a quick true story that happened to my wife and I. We have a small home on the coast overlooking a bay, the back yard is open for the neighbors to walk through. My wife had her legs propped up on the chair arms and I was do a good trim on her pubic region.she was spread wide open. I was rock hard. Suddenly we hear a neighbor say " Don't mind us, we are just passing through". I just kept on trimming and we had a good laugh.

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have had a guy shave me before. It's a little unsettling. I prefer guys not be shaved so I doubt I'm shaving a guy

11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Slowly. Putting. Down. My. Shaver.

Wait a minute... I hate having even 5 o'clock shadow. No beard or mustache for me!

1 person likes this.
  12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That's an oxymoron. Having a beard and mustache means never having a 5 o'clock shadow! I'm one of those unfortunate guys who has uncomfortable stubble within two hours of a clean shave. When we first married, my poor wife confided that, unless I'd just shaved within the last 30 minutes or so, kissing me was like kissing an orbital sander. I grew a beard (already had a mustache) our first year together and never looked back. She loves the difference!

13. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I've never wanted to shave anyone's pubic hair. I like it the natural way it is. It highlights the body and adds to the composition. I wouldn't shave off their eyebrows either because that would look weird. I feel the same way about shaving off the pubes. I've never been asked about shaving my own either.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I did shave one guys pubes once - I really don't like doing blowjobs on someone with long pubic hair - prefer trimmed above the cock and shaved balls and shphicter. And of course if you are having a fair bit of random meets then the risk of picking up lice is a lot less with shaved pubes.

Simon

15. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I had always shaved but in college (before I started waxing and ultimately going the laser route) I had a bf who wanted to shave me....so once a week that was our thing. Lasted about two years. I shaved him bare once....which is when I realized that shaved guys aren't my thing. I like a guy's shaft and sac smooth but he definitely needs something on top...just a trim, not a shave.