Have You Ever Orgasmed Without Ejaculating?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by straightma1e, Jan 17, 2023.

1. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

The last time I fucked a pussy I was high. As we fucked I rose to climax and came but didn't ejaculate. I've done this in the past whether high or not. This time after the first one I remained hard and did it again, and again, and once more. After the fourth orgasm in the twenty, thirty minutes we fucked I was gassed. Didn't ejaculate but came 4 times.

Have you ever done this even with just one orgasm?

2. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I did few times, yes.. especfially after edging a lot, it can be I have an orgams but without any cumshot

3. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

It is apparently common for men who don't ejaculate to have multiple orgasms. This method is taught to men by at least one group. Men who have gone through prostate cancer surgery and can't ejaculate report having multiple orgasms.

I have multiple orgasms with ejaculation, just natural and easy, so I've never tried it.

4. MexxiSteve

MexxiSteve Members

No but I've cummed without orgasming.

5. Yep. I have been an edger since high school. Have male multiples alot during extended edging sessions. It's a different orgasm from the "regular". I keep my load and my hardon. Have had dozens in one session.

6. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Yes, from massaging my prostate (externally). Have had multiple orgasms that way.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

2-3 times, not sure
    It felt very close to an ejaculating orgasm each time, no mess to catch or to clean up
    Still the pulsating shaft and bulging out

Doug22 likes this.
  8. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I am 61 and i find that after about 4 times in a day whether with someone or alone, less cums out. So then I wait overnight and by the am i am recharged with more.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  9. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

Only once that I recall. It was the first 3'sum my wife of the time and I indulged in with another guy. We basically took turns fucking her and on my 5th turn I orgasmed but the old sperm bank had run dry, no ejaculation.

Doug22 likes this.
  10. FriedPickles

FriedPickles Members

When edging I'll rarely feel a very small orgasm. It's kind of like a nice surprise, but usually the pleasure from edging is enough where I don't think about them too much.

I kind of hesitate to call it an orgasm, but that's exactly what it feels like, just a very small unexpected one.

11. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

I have, but I think it was due to the Flomax rather than me experiencing a different type of orgasm. :D

Doug22 likes this.
  12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Done both ways but not often. Ejaculated without the orgasm and orgasmed but not ejaculating is far more common. Dry orgasms are OK remind me of childhood all fun no mess.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

Yes it happens but don't remember situation why it happened

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. Enk1du

Enk1du Members

Yeah, but only while under the influence. It actually freaked me out pretty bad, lol.

15. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

Question how do you massage your prostate externally? I would like to try that as I can no longer ejaculate due to my age.

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I think I’ve only had one dry orgasm. Back when I had Covid, I felt like crap, but also felt the need to masturbate. It took a while, but I eventually had an orgasm…. it felt good, but nothing came out. so disappointing!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

Happens to me 9 times out of 10 because of the meds and my age (74) but I guess the orgasms are better that nothing.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. I've had orgasms so powerful that I was 100% sure that I had ejaculated, only to find that I hadn't. My second poly wife was really good at making me orgasm without ejaculating...

HarryD420 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. jball45

jball45 :P

Just before I was 12

20. The Shark

The Shark Members

Yeah a few times when I’m getting up in the morning I may need a release so I’ll jerk off before getting in the shower. It can be challenging when I’m just waking up so it may take a little longer than usual and sometimes I have orgasmed without shooting my load.