Have you ever noticed...........

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by 8footsativa_chik, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Try it stoned... it won't be. :p

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Well I'm gonna go spark a joint.

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

when ever im stoned around my friends, they act so sober, and i feel like im the only one really stoned, so i get really freaked out and get really quiet.

I actually dont like to smoke with anybody anymore...i love to smoke, but nearly everyone im stoned around just freaks me out to much.

4. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Thats how i feel when im around people who are straight or acting differently to what they usually do, and i feel like im letting them down or something. I duno, its a weird situation that i put myself in when im stoned, im trying to decide weather its paranoia or something. The only person who I actually enjoyed having around when i was stoned tho was my mate Vin, who was the only straight one at the time. It was really good to have him there as the only sane one to talk to.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Have you ever been too depressed to do it?

6. recentlysmackedpinat

recentlysmackedpinat Member

I like smoking up with small groups of friends at my place, around familiar settings.

Like over the holidays, all my cousins and siblings got away from the grownups over at Grandma's place and we smoked up at mom's apartment... and I got the spins really bad. That roller coaster feeling, where it's like you're not getting a lot of air when you breathe. When I get like that I have to walk around and drink water. I yawn a lot and can't sit down otherwise I spin and spin and get preoccupied with breathing again.
    And everyone else gets too funny for me. I can't stop

But when it's my close mate Jude and I in my apartment alone, cooking or watching movies, it's all cool and I can smoke 10x more without wigging out.