Have you ever met anyone from these forums in person?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ginge, May 18, 2004.

?

Have you met anyone from Hip Forums in person?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. No, but want to!

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. Yes, and would do it again!

31 vote(s)
    45.6%
  5. Yes, and would never do it again.

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  6. No, and would never do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

It means I am whatever you might be thinking about and alot less besides.

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I see...

Actually, I don't. But that's okay! lol

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

*herbal giggles for awhile and shrugs knowingly

4. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well to be more direct I am not shy but am often accused of being so. I am actually highly not anti but non-social(too abstract in mind, seen too little, thought too much) and yet love to walk around in groups of people and laugh for no apparent reason, and at times become engaged in highly animated disucssions and then when they want me to talk I am unable to discern their alien intuition.
    In fact i just read what I wrote and knew it had no true meaning which isn't exactly true so I laughed softly.
    ....but to be honest I am not content with my answer. For example I feel totally normal around totally bizarre people and like an alien under usual circumstance. Your question was good but the answer is so relative I can go on being deeply shallow, hehehehe. Being highly irregular with absolute regularity in the form of some other potentiality is just a few too many words but in this case is my accepted style. What did he say? Who did he do? I've been done? Wait, through and through. And all the answers are contained in my brain but yet only in the form of an incomplete equation. Universal disatisfaction allows me to not accept TV show american life yet to mock myself with all undue abandon. So I dunno. maybe you do? hehehehe.

5. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

I've never met anyone from here, but if it were possible I would like to cook dinner for Olhippie54, Happyhahagirl, ginge, and Pressed_Rat and get to know them! :) ......although, I don't think Matt would come.....*sobs*

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You cook. I'll eat.

7. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Oooh, a home-cooked meal! Thanks Sweet Mama! [​IMG] [​IMG] I'd even help with the dishes afterwards!
    Matt would come! We'd make him! [​IMG]

8. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

That's right! Crack that whip!!! Hey, thanks for the help with the dishes! What are you in the mood for? Pasta? Steak? A stew of some sort? Just let me know! Filling tummies is my passion!!!
    Olhippie, just let me know when you're passing through and make sure you come hungry!!!

9. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Passing through where?

10. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Oh, I'm not picky. I just don't eat peas, so that leaves plenty of other options!

11. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

See I told you ginge, all that useless babbling I did, LOL!!!

12. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

About 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA. A town called Canonsburg. Come on over!!!

And Ginge, I don't eat peas either (or green beans for that matter) so we will get along just fine!!

13. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

PA?? Aww, that's so far from me! Everything fantastic is on the east side. [​IMG]

Okay, it may take me about a year to get out there. If I don't arrive by next June, you guys can start dinner without me. Hopefully I'll make it before the food gets too cold. lol

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I buy huge bags of bulk split pea soup mix and cook onions and garlic and lots of pepper into it.
    *grin
    What do you think ginge?

15. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Hmm...you know what Herb? I think I just might pass on that. I mean, I don't care for soup all that much, so... ;)

16. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Aww, don't worry my dear, we shall await your arrival!!! I would come and pick you up if I didn't have a baby! I'm always up for a road trip!! Maybe Olhippie can tag along and we will bring dinner to you!!! :D

17. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well I wasn't offering it because I am a bum and don't buy things(although I dd in the past lives). But that's good to know. hehehe.

18. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

That's so kind of you!! I'd find a way to get out there, though. :) I wouldn't wish Albuquerque, NM on my worst enemy!

Maybe you could teach me a few things, too. I cannot cook for squat. lol

19. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Yes! Save that bit of info for future reference! :D

And, even if you DID by things in this day and age, I surely hope it wouldn't be peas, onions, and all that other nasty gunk you mentioned! [​IMG]

20. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

There are so many people here that I would love to meet, but...

This describes me perfectly. I don't know what it is. I love being around people, but at the same time I can't open my mouth as freely as I want to. As a result, I'm a little too nervous to meet people fearing I won't be able to talk. Maybe I feel so at ease in the forums because I can feel free to say what I want when I want, but it's not expected of me. But I'll be going to Rainbow Gathering this year and will be meeting a lot of hipforum folks at the 4ums kitchen. Hopefully I'll be able to open my mouth.