Have you ever met anyone from these forums in person?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ginge, May 18, 2004.

?

Have you met anyone from Hip Forums in person?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. No, but want to!

11 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. Yes, and would do it again!

31 vote(s)
    45.6%
  5. Yes, and would never do it again.

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  6. No, and would never do it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

I know what you mean. Every show that I go to, I often wonder who is from HF out in the crowd? There should be a HipForums tee-shirt with our user name on them, just incase you run into someone at a show or some type of gathering. I would have no problem organizing this, but I am way too busy with paramedic school now.........

~namaste~

2. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I would love to meet most of you guys! Since Marie lives near most of my friends and my dad, I will hopefully see her when I go up that way around mid july.

If anyone in Georgia or SC wants to do something I'm quite free for about a month(i thought i would get a job on this break but it didn't work out, there's still my uncle's business though) especially in the Savannah and Augusta areas. I've never been more bored in my life. It would be nice to meet some of you guys.

3. superNova

superNova Member

i love the hipforums crowd, they've changed my life several times.

i've met moonlogic, tyedyejim, hello, and jonas (who doesn't really post on hipforums but i met him through invadernatalie) and hopefully soon invadernatalie herself :)

where would we be without hipforums?

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

holly shit honey, i live about 10 miles from savannah right now.

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I know naturesgoddess69 but that was be4 the we where on the forums. I'd love to meet everyone! Welll.... ok, maybe not everyone but most of ya.

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i am really looking forward to seeing John aka Stranger again this summer, I also can't wait to meet HappyHaHaGirl, OlHippie, & Mimosa..................

I wold love to meet AngleGodiva but I am sad I wont make it to Hilly and Dillis gathering to do so, my cAr is in peices so I have to find a ride everywhere I go.....

HoneyHannah is such a sweetie I may have to make a road trip to chill with her

and BayLaurelTree live close to me, Laurel if you are reading this I am in raleigh now and if ya ever wanna chill PM me, i will give ya my cellie number.............

7. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Dude, someone's trying to organize this in "Fashion and Crafts", check it out! I submitted a possible design, don't know if it will catch on though. :)

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, I met KJ from the old forums. We got high together a few times, and I gave him some bomb mushrooms...:)

9. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

i don't know how i got to this poll...it just appeared! anyway, hell yeah! i better see some hipforums people at bonnaroo. it'd inspire me to post more, i'm sure.

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i want to meet everyone!!!!

11. didge

didge Member

i would truly love ta meet alex, marie, shane, herba and bird...tis a pitty we all live so damn far away!

hmmmmm..

12. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I went to Australia last year to meet someone from a chatroom I frequent.

13. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

nope, i have not met anyone from on here

14. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i've only met people on here who I already knew - taylor, mjish, hippvan, little_faerie - we all sort of discovered this place together.
    Then I went to primary school with Alltaken - havn't seen him in 10 odd years though, so popping up here was a little random - but it's all good.

15. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

:) I've met lots of people of the UK forums many-a-time. Tis all great fun!

16. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I have a feeling I'll be running into Shag soon.

17. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Thanks for your responses you guys! I really want to meet ALL of you guys, because you're all so fantastic. I've only been posting here for a little over a week, and most people have been very warm and inviting. :) Unfortunately, not very many of you are out in the New Mexico area, and I won't be able to do any travelling until next May. :(

BUT, I do know that Cirrosis works at the mall that's five minutes from my house, and Roadgypsie is staying behind the cafe that's by my former high school. So that's something. lol

Oh, and someone asked about how to make the poll. When you type your thread, before you submit your response, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and it asks if you would like to enter a poll in the thread. :)

18. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

You want to meet everybody? Really? Some of us are pretty screwed up.

If you're in NM, you should look of the forum member called "mynameisKC"

She'd probably give you some sex if you want it.

19. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

If I'm ever out your way(which is unlikely, wait actually no it's not) I would definately like to meet cha, you seem like an absolute sweetie! It's hard to believe you've only been here a week!

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Never met anyone.... social phobic.