Have you ever has sex with an ex, just for the sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

During my separation and subsequent divorce. I knew my ex was cheating on me. Believe it or not I did not cheat on her. She would come over to my apartment and I would fuck her hard and rough, Knowing full well I did not want her back. He could have her with my cum load in her. Best thing I ever did. At that point it was just a Fuck and dump mind game.

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Yes. And it was one of the lowest times of my life. I use to be a real dick when I was young.
    I broke up with a longtime girlfriend because I wanted to screw this other chick, I was driving home from having sex with her and thought to myself I have not had sex with two different women in the same day before. So I called up the girlfriend and pretended that I wanted to get back together and went over and had sex. Afterwards I went to leave, and she was crying saying she was confused and thought I loved her. I left her on the doorstep balling.
    Now before you think I am some real piece of shit... I will say that night and seeing her crying on the doorstep has haunted me for over 30 years. Absolutely one of the worst things I ever did.

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

4. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I hooked up with an ex on a summer break during college a couple times

ahsorandy and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Panama Jack

If your sexual appetite is that good, maybe you should have let your new husband know about your arrange with your ex before marriage. He might been more receptive. Best you can hope for now is sneaking around. Who knows inwardly, he might like mfm. You better open up.

6. lion1978

lion1978 The King

yes I have

7. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Sounds like he is insecure about him self and his ability to please you, but now that you are married, he alsofeels a sense of ownership, since he can now "legally" claim that you belong to him and only him, unfortunatley there are men like this arround and far too many of them.

I've always seen jelousy as a sign of insecurity, on the surface the jelous person is insecure about their partner, but in reality they are insecure about them selfs, which is a shame cause rarely are insecurity and jelousy attractive traits of a person.

8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

It's funny though I have an ex who hated the fact that I never got Jeloux, LOL maybe she should hook up with your husband @Stephanie39 :D

9. Panama Jack

Jealous and being protective can sometimes have a blurry line. I would do anything to protect my wife, but to be overly jealous is not me. I trust her and enjoy sex as fun adult play.
    Better have a knee to knee talk about your desires with him. At the very least you have let him know your needs as a person. Don’t be hurtful, but explain your feeling of love for him and your need for more sex.
    My wife knows, I have a very big sexual appetite, but keeps me in her bed.

10. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I will when I see her again/if I see her again, then she'll probably think it's a bj competition between me and her :D

11. lion1978

lion1978 The King

We could make it a threeway competition then with him blindfolded ofcourse he'd enjoy that well untill the day after when he felt the reprecussions of being emptied three times

12. lion1978

lion1978 The King

He better not cos if he did we'd have to do it all over again ;)

13. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Likewise

I somehow is getting the sense that we might have hijaked the thread a little though :)

14. Panama Jack

Looks like a work in progress with him. Keep communicating with him. My wife and I talk sex every day. PM me for a friendly chat.

15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

If marriage were not in the picture it is very possible that neither would jealousy be in the picture. Marriage in many cases puts tremendous pressure on the guy. He is trying to hold things together when she is out getting laid. To keep jealousy out of the picture remain free and easy with nothing to lose but your friend. A third person in a marriage that works is a real special relationship that not all couples can muster.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO sex with an ex is always better than when you were together because its like extracting only the good time and banging the shit out of it without ALL of the other bullshit that is attached to a so called normal responsible marriage. Carefree and easy IMO is the best way to be free. You are mor likely to stay together if the door to leave is always open. A great relationship is one where you love the persons company so much that you really want to stay.

17. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Quite a few times actually...

After we broke up I was not looking to date again and we were just trying to be cordial as we ran into each other often. So we continued to chat and one day I was talking about these new condoms I got to use with the blow-up dolls and that they were awesome as they were super thin and were like wearing nothing at all. She giggle and mentioned that the dolls were probable thrilled for the better feeling. I told her I would drop off a couple for her to try on her toys the next time I was on the neighborhood.

Two days later I dropped by and dropped her off a couple and grabbed a cup of coffee and she said jokingly; “What, your not going to model one for me?” I figured she was joking and laughed it off till she mentioned it again and took one out. She unzipped my pants and gave me a warm up BJ and once I was at full attention she rolled it onto my cock and said I was right that you could barely tell it was there. She moved to the couch and bent over and flat out said, I want to see if I can feel a difference and pulled down her shorts and panties and left her pussy open for me to dive into. It had been a couple weeks so I jumped at the change and went to town for a good 10-15mins before I filled the condom with baby batter. She mentioned that she could barely tell I was wearing a condom until she felt the warmth of the cum and it all stayed in one area. We ended up repeating this for about a year and a half until I met my wife, once I met her, the ex got no more deep dicking from me ever again...

18. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

I divorced my first wife in 1982 and in 2004 I called and she said to come over , I parked in back of the house she met me gave a hug and said my boyfriend hasn’t touched me in 13 years I need it in the worst way she is a100 pound Filipina I’m 6’2” we headed straight to the bedroom clothes off in seconds and as soon as my tongue touched her already rock hard clit she started her first of many orgasms I kept sucking her clit and couldn’t stop cumming we fucked and I ate her pussy for four days straight we would sleep for two hours and wake up me with a hard on and her with a hard clit and juicy pussy she must have had 30or 40 orgasms in those 4 days but we didn’t get back together but I still see her once in a while now I’m 67 and she’s 70 and stil orgasmic

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

I've had many occasions like this

20. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Yes I did.