Have you ever has sex with an ex, just for the sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife cheated on me. We got divorced. I had sex with her and her best friend at the same time a month after the divorce.
    Another cheating relationship. She was so sorry that we fucked all night then I asked her to leave.

bekkie, DappaDon and Deejay88 like this.
  2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Yeah, more than once.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fapfapfap

4. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

High school girlfriend I returned from school and fucked her in the grass next to the driveway and another girl sucked me off before I went to my new girlfriends but I don’t remember if I fucked herbon not

5. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

Yes.

waynedunn likes this.
  6. grower88

grower88 Members

Typically i've been pretty good at not reconnecting with ex GFs, once i'm done im done. That being said i did slip up with my last ex, i ran into her at a party about a year after dumping her, i'll admit i did miss her outrageous sexual appetite and mostly her blowjobs, she'd suck the load straight from your balls, swallow and keep sucking. I'd made my way to the downstairs bedroom where i knew there was another washroom, she was waiting for me when i came out, she cut to the chase and told me she just wanted to give me a blowjob for old time sake, now i was fairly certain she had a boyfriend and with her i knew a blowjob wasn't just a blowjob, but i did miss her blowjobs so i went for it, she sucked and swallowed the first one out of me then i fucked her. And she most certainly had a BF who i found out later was upstairs the whole time.

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, went back to house after divorce to pick some things up. We fucked then and I go back every few months to fuck her

8. Just for fun

Here's 0ne for you. I went back to pick up some things a couple of months later and she insisted on giving me a blow job. I agreed but she said don't cum in my mouth. Now I'm not sure why I did. maybe it was because I truly hated her for making me sooo miserable OR was it because it felt soooo fucking good. Maybe a little of both.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I haven't. My wife dated a guy in college and broke up with him when he tried to get her to dump me (her real boyfriend). He transferred to another college and came back two years later. to ask her for a date. They went out again, just for sex.

10. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Iv never yet.
    But if I'm at a family party and I'm drunk, I intend to ask her for a quickie after 10 yrs ;)

11. Just for fun

Why is the sex always better???

12. Just for fun

Believe it or not my wife and I see sex as unemotional maintanance. We love each other but sex is sex and what makes it better is we encourage each other to tell past sex stories and when we don't have any more to tell we love to make them up

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

She called me again and said there were a few more things i could have from the house as she was moving in with a guy. I went back and we fucked again

14. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

Hell yeah! I've been divorced from my ex for many years. We used to hook up then it just stopped cause she couldn't keep her mouth shut

15. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Yes.

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

Yes I done it was fun didn't last that long but for the 3 weeks that we did it was good.

Meg75 likes this.
  17. Just for fun

Sex is sex, enjoy just don't add any emotions whatsoever

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, I gave in. We were together 28 years, married for 25 of them when she wanted a divorce. Started out civil upon my demand as I didn't want us to hate each other, just part knowing we simply grew apart. We agreed to stay living together during the separation as the house would be paid off by the time the divorce was final in six months. She only lasted two weeks and became greedy and pitted the youngest of our two adult boys against me with lies so I had to throw her out to her brothers house as she searched for an apartment. Anyway, the divorce is finalized and I start receiving text messages that she's going to hurt herself as she's very depressed and drinking heavily. I agreed to meet with her at a restaurant to chat. It was 9 months to the date that she asked me for a divorce. She proceeds to tell me that the man she left me for dumped her and she's miserable with herself as she's filled with regrets of how she treated me and has lost all respect from her parents and three siblings. I agreed to come to her apartment to see the family dog that I made her take with her knowing it would dampen her newly found lifestyle of clubbing like a 20 year old. I take the dog (who was so excited to see me) for a good 30 minute walk. Upon return she's changed into her PJ's and asked me to sit and chat a bit more which I do. I'm sitting across from her in the living room when she positions herself so I get a clear view of her pussy as she's not wearing panties. I was like "really Nancy?", you're showing me your ****? She smiles and says she wanted to have sex with me one more time. I replied "Sure, why not...We had sex the first time we met so why not have sex the last time we meet as long as you never contact me again". I was actually excited as I hadn't had sex in 9 months myself. We fucked like teenagers for almost two hours and I must say it was the best sexual experience we ever shared together and we had a good sex life together, probably the only thing we did well together for those 28 years :dizzy::yum::openmouth:.

19. Just for fun

Great story my friend but so sad. Sorry guy.

20. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Every time. The first, I dumped him but I still ended up back at the hotel and fucked him again. Just the once. With my last, I actually kept that going for a while even though he was awful in bed. At least once we broke up he tried harder, like he thought it was going to win me back.

It was actually kind of shameful because I did it once or twice after I met my current girlfriend, but we weren't quite official yet. Once we were, I shut him down quick. Although before I get chewed out for this, I never gave him false hope. It was just sex.

Just for fun and Deejay88 like this.