Have you ever had sex with a foreigner?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The Penis, May 28, 2004.

1. SelfStyled

SelfStyled Banned

yeah loads of foreigners - bearing in mind any nationality outside England is a foreigner to me.
    ( Altho some people think Europe's one country now - namely those taken in by the Illuminati who want One World Government);)

Boning foreigners is nothing special , altho most of em smell funny and talk weird: )
    I just shout to em and add an "O" to the end of every word.They usually get the message.

eg "Kebab-o" ,"Comprende-o" , "Hello-o"

A bit of consideration
    and any one can become a "Cunning linguist".;)if u get my meaning: )lol

Question Id like to ask is ," has anyone had a relationship with a "foreigner" who lives in a foreign country.

I have to agree to that one too- still ongoing too.

Ps Soaring Eagle
    yes we're all people but why should we let international puppetmasters use globalisation to enslave people ? It costs an average 150k to buy a house in England .
    The ruling class make us pay hundreds of pounds per week to it just to live , then send that money to the 3rd world to acts as its penny-slaves.The 3rd world comes over here on temp visas andpockets the cash we need to live on - and finds its money goes 20 x as far back in Africa etc , because its government hasnt fed them the same lies that the West does to us.

( Just imagine how much cash we''re forced to give our government in the west for shite healthcare , shite schools , a glass of whisky / beer /petrol /cigs /and a pittance of unemployment benefit because full employment is considered "bad for inflation".)

The end result?Our work gets an elite
    rich all under the banner of "globalisation".
    Unfortunately globalisation is just another semi-sophisticated scam tho.

2. spasticsofa

spasticsofa Member

I'm british and my gf is russian and we live in america...so yea, i guess i have had sex with a foreigner.

3. SelfStyled

SelfStyled Banned

Spasticsofa.

Same combination as me.Im British born , shes Russian living abroad.

How do u find Russian girls compared to British / American or any other?
    Just wondering.
    Personally me and my mates were blown away by em.

Regards
    Self Styled

4. groovydude

groovydude Member

I've had Irish, German, Korean, Zimbabwean, Israeli, and American.

Maybe I should get a job as a UN ambassador and try to complete the set. I'm not as bad as this makes me look.

5. spasticsofa

spasticsofa Member

hmm, it's hard to say how she is in comparison to british or american girls. Like me, she moved to America when she was still young (7 or 8), but she hasn't even been back since then. Her parents are a doctor and a chemist, so they've instilled a lot of hard working immigrant values in her.

She's damn cute, too.

6. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

yup, a dutch guy

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

No, but I do plan to. :D Oh wait, will I be the foreigner if I go there... :confused: Err.. I think we'll both be foreigners. :D Ummm... Yeah. :D

8. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Canandian
    Mexican
    Korean
    Australian
    Swede