Have you ever had an extremely jealous partner?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My baby momma was the most jealous I ever met. When I worked the 3 to midnight shift I would have to drive 60 miles to get home. I'd get tired so I'd pull to the side and sleep for 20 minutes. When I got home she would demand to smell my dick. Then she would cause me to cum in various ways to see if I could cum and how much cum was ejaculated. When we'd go to a grocery store and an attractive girl was in the store she would give me the silent treatment and think I looked at her and she would begin to flirt openly with guys.

One day as I entered the isle where she was shopping she was in an embrace with an attractive guy. The guy's eyes were like saucers as if to say WTF is this bitch nuts. Then she looked at me to see my expression. I just would shake my head and walk away. That relationship ended rather quickly.

Can you beat that?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

WOW lol. I've never had anyone even close to that! I've had 2 different women that would get uncomfortable if I looked at another woman. Dropped them instantly, in a nice kind talk explaining that we're not right for each other. A majority of jealousy comes from a lack of true, in your heart trust. My current wife points out to different women and says stuff like "I bet you would like her to sit on your face" or "Would you like to pound that sweet ass?". And I do the same with her. Some women (Not all) see that as as a threat to their relationship, afraid that he could loose interest and move on. I have a few male friends that are the same way with women. How dare they look at other charming guys, or go out with her male friends that she's known for years Before they even met. In my eyes it's just not enough trust in your partner. And makes for a control freak. Enjoy life and relationship. Allow your SO to go out with friends of opposite sex while you take a night off at home. Knowing and trusting in your heart that they're always coming home to you, and that trust also gives you the security, knowing that if someone hits on them that they're going to tell them sorry I'm taken, and walk away. Yes there's other circumstances that cause someone to be controlling, but lack of true deep down trust is the biggest factor with everyone I've talked to. It's a shame that jealousy takes over so many relationships that could have been wonderful, or even a lifetime without it.

3. Just for fun

My current wife is a lot like yours always suggesting that I bet her pussy would look great sitting on your nose and the same the other way around. We've both had same sex experiences so it gets interestingly fun.

The other nite we were watching the movie "Barber Shop" on tv. There was a scene where a woman was jealous that her husband might have cheated. He came home and she asked him to pull it out, he didn't. Then she bent over and said ok go ahead and do it to me I am ready. He refused to fall for it. I told my wife that was how my X was. Even though I told her in the past she was still shocked to see it play out with characters on the screen.

I posted this to see how common that was.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Trust is a key element of a Relationship . Without it you wont have a relationship . Jealousy by the SO to me is normally an indication of a lack of trust .Its always best to talk about it should these traits be present and nullify them before things get worse.

loveslovely and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Might it be more than that? If she is confident about herself and their relationship she would have no need to be jealous.

Alonso376 and BoyToy69 like this.
  6. Just for fun

Oh yes, if a person is complete within himself it doesn't matter what the other person does there will not be jealousy. But if the person needs another to be complete then stand by for all kinds of emotional situations.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Once... upon that realization I broke up immediately.
    Many years back, her and I went out about 5 or 6 times over several weeks.
    I was in a parking lot of a store when I ran across an old girlfriend, we stood and talked a few minutes, it was an amicable ending.
    Apparently a friend of my girlfriend saw us and told her. By the time I got to my apartment she and this friend were waiting in the parking lot.
    They both started yelling before I got out of my car. I said fuck off, and never spoke to her again.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. Just for fun

good move

9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Indeed. She has been married 3 times.

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Lol. Your friend wanted your gf

11. JS420

JS420 Members

My ex was EXTREMELY jealous. If we went to a bar she could talk to anyone, man or woman, without me getting jealous, but if I talked to another woman I was immediately trying to pick her up and take her home and fuck her.

12. Just for fun

My current wife is the opposite. If she sees me looking at a beauty she would suggest we both approach her and do her together.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Just for fun

That's my current wife also. Such a different mind. So much better for me.

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I would use the word INSECURE with my ex wife. Trust issues and I would have dropped her if it wasn’t for having kids and wishing to have things work.
    Said HI back to some woman who greeted me in town as we walked by, oh man, the questions. If anyone reads this and is in an early relationship with those signs, ……
    G-E-T O-U-T !! Right now!! Serious. Insecurity does NOT go away or get better. I repeat: IT DOES NOT!!
    It’s not only about other perceived affairs or potential of, it can be about money like in my case. Not talking about different opinions to make sure that’s not the case.

FWKbi likes this.
  15. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Listen to Andy and obey, run as fast as you can.
    I lived this for 15yrs, one of the happiest days in my life is when we split.

An added side note, my experience with the jealous/insecure has a lot to do with them imposing their own character on you, that is they're doing what they're accusing you of.

Here's a laugh, the ex was so jealous that more than once when walking down the street, she'd slap me on the head because a girl I never saw was walking on the other side.

The sad note, staying together for the kids does not help them.

16. Just for fun

Side note: when a partner slaps or hits you in any way, everything stops right there, and now we must talk. If it was me and that was the first time she hit me I'd say: Hitting me for any reason is a deal breaker and the beginning of something new. I will not take it from you or anyone. Hit me again and we will split, period.

FWKbi likes this.
  17. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Where were you when I needed you, lol

I was young and dumb, although she was 6yrs younger, she was light yrs ahead at playing head games etc.

20yrs later, I had a gf who went verbally ballistic on me at a public function because I was having a conversation with another lady, up to that point she was the most amazing gf I've had. I just walked away and was going to walk 20miles home but she convinced me to go home with her, but I told the next day we were done, she ran into me 3 months later and apologized, but I had moved on.
    So yes I did learn.

18. Just for fun

Good for you my friend

FWKbi likes this.