Have you ever had an accidental orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by eurolady, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Mostly edging too far. I found by accident the lawnmower handle vibrated just rite in my teens.

2. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I wrote a summary of that exact experience when I was younger - posted it at another website

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  3. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

My first (and probably only) accidental orgasm happened in 1962 when I was 16 making out with my girlfriend Maggie in their basement game room. Her parents were upstairs but left us alone. We were kissing passionately and I felt her breasts for the first time through her blouse. I slid two fingers under her shirt between two buttons, then she opened the top of her blouse making it easy. I fondled her breasts in the bra, then slid my hand down under it. I had never touched a breast before and when my fingers felt the nipple, I ejaculated a big load into my pants with a moan. Maggie asked what had happened and if I was okay. I was highly embarrassed when I told her I'd cum in my pants.

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

@HarryD420
    Wow yeah, at least you can laugh about this one today

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I remember when I was nearly 17 me and my girlfriend were making out as usual, I had my hands up her T-shirt and was playing with her boobs, she had opened my zip and had her hand in my trousers put outside my underwear I was just slipping it out for her to play with and as soon as she touched it boom I cum all over her hand.

Pussytimes likes this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I don’t know if three thrusts counts as accidental
    After massage and foreplay with my fwb I got in position and started pushing my 35% erect penis. I gave it 3 pushes and I felt the tingling. Oh shit! This one could not be stopped and delayed. I got a full erection as I ejaculated.
    What saved the moment was that my friend was so mentally ready, all the massaging and foreplay I did for her worked better than I intended. She orgasmed as soon as I started ejaculating.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

In my mid 20s I was traveling by bus felt sleepy and had day fall as I wake up

8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I had a kinky girlfriend who wanted to play with my prostate. I was naked, on my hands and knees. It was rather uncomfortable and embarrassing.

When she found the spot I moaned loudly and uncontrollably. She kept toying with me and playing with my balls in her other hand.

I was breathing heavily and feeling like I wanted her to stop when I felt an orgasmic sensation. I looked at my limp penis hanging between my legs and saw it drooling semen. No spurts, no ejaculation just semen flowing.

The sensation was very pleasurable, but also weird. At this point I gave in completely and let her do whatever she wanted.:p

9. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Reading that last post, I regret never having a prostate orgasm. It's not possible now as I've had a prostatectomy.

I did have a partner who had a liking for anal play. It started off with her asking me to penetrate her. Later, she wanted us to reverse roles. Unfortunately, neither of us knew about prostate orgasms then. I am sure we'd have got there eventually if we hadn't separated.

My wife would have done it for me if I'd asked. I was never adventurous enough to want to try. I should have ticked it off my bucket list while I was waiting for prostate surgury, but the biopsy put me off sex for a while.

10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I had a lover who said she'd once cum as the hairdresser stroked and massaged her hair. She was super relaxed and it just happened Not a screaming one but a gasp and a shiver. The girl asked if she was alright and she just said it was a bit chilly.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Once in college my sister and I were drunk and she started asking me questions about penises. It got me hard and eventually she asked to see mine.

Without warning she grabbed it and I oegasmed without warning.

12. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

While running one of the tractor's the shifter is right between my legs and I slid up against it one day and felt the vibration's!
    OMG!!!
    It's my Favorite tractor to run!

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Oh I like that one!

Alice in SC and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

The first time I saw my wife smooth I oozed a lot of precum. But, as I lowered myself to put my penis in, I came all over her! pussy. I put it in anyhow, then after a while got hard and we fucked.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. Wizard1012

Wizard1012 Members

Had one while on a vacation trip to a Florida beach this past month. After a wonderful day at the beach, the wife and I headed up to the condo for a shower before dinner. I followed the wife in the shower. Coming out of the shower, I noticed that she was sitting on the couch naked watching the news. We have a habit on vacation of a mutual masturbation session before dinner. Took a towel out for the couch and asked if she needed a massage. She nodded and laid back on the couch. I started with a massage of her stomach and moved up to her breast.

Rubbing each breast for several minutes, I concentrated on her nipples for another 5 minutes. Sensing she was ready, I moved to the floor and spread her legs out. A couple of licks and sucks of her clit confirmed her readiness. I proceeded to eat her slowly, licking her sensitive spots until she got very close. Switching to my finger, I gently massaged her Clit to a quick orgasm. Quickening the pace led to three more orgasms.

Moving up to stroke her body more and exchange sloppy wet kisses, she reached for and started to slowly rub my penis. It had been a while since she had given any kind of a hand job. My aim was to finish the session by quickly moving to the bed for a session of doggy. She just kept massaging and rubbing. All of the sudden, I felt a sudden urge that I wasn’t going to be able to control. I shot a fairly decent amount of sperm across her stomach and her right breast. It surprised both of us and she gave me the warmest smile to start a good week of vacation. Had a lot more orgasms that week, but none were accidents that required a cleanup of the couch.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Daniella01

Daniella01 Members

When I was a teenager, if I climbed up high, climbing a rope in gym class, or a tall ladder at home, was it because of fear? had cum

17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One of my FWB found out when she was younger that if she pulled on the waistline of her jeans, she could stimulate herself. It orginally happened by accident but she had been playing with herself yet didn't intend to finish. Graduated from that to pulling jeans on without panties and forcing the seam onto her clit. Now, she can climax within a minute or two by doing that and she has one or two pairs of jeans that she keeps aside just for that. She's done it for me once so that I could watch. Strips her clothing off then just puts those jeans on. They are tight. Zips up and pulls them as high as she can, then while still pulling she rocks her crotch against the arm of a sofa or the edge of a table or usually on a firm bed pillow. Within a minute her nipples harden right up and a minute later she's licking her lips and moaning. If she's on a pillow she'll rock through her entire orgasm and squeeze it between her legs. When she's finished, her chest is rosy red and when she wiggles out of those jeans, she's soaked. That's also a good time to lick her into another orgasm. Fun to watch and it all started by accident. I've done a few surprise nipple orgasms with girls too.

6Sailor9 and Daniella01 like this.
  18. SuperTightLesbian

SuperTightLesbian Newbie

Hi

Yes I have had twice when I had my period and had the new Tampax UltraSuperPlus tampon in.

19. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

That sounds a great idea for an UltraSuperPlus commercial.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Absolutely, and I'm 66 and it happened just a couple of weeks ago while in bed with my wife during foreplay with her. She's excellent at foreplay anyway but we hadn't had sex in over three days which is a long spell for us. She'd been toying with my cock and balls in her special way as she does for a long period of time it seemed, and we'd been swapping tongues for a long time besides which is foreplay to me and brings me close to the edge . I finally told her I needed to put it inside her or I wasn't going to last and before I could even get up her hand stroked me again one more time and I came like a teenager all over her and her hand.. OOPS