Have you ever had an accidental orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by eurolady, Jul 7, 2018.

1. candys

candys Visitor

I had one when I tried erotic massage for the first time. I was in my business trip in Kiev and my coworkers advised me to attend one local parlour. The masseuse was very pretty and it was probably best massage I ever had. Want to come back again there one day.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

C/S,
    Rev J

3. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

When i was in junior high and high school, i rode the bus and was often the last one off. One day while laying across two seats, i rolled over on my stomach. I was hard almost instantly, and before i knew it i was at orgasm. Complelty by surprise- it was a feeling i have rarely been able to duplicate. I was wearing some oxford type shoes whithout socks that day, and when my toes curled it planted the seed of my foot fetish. I rarely wore socks after that and this became a daily occurence.
    I’ve bern searching for a random orgasm since then, but haven’t found one as good as that.

4. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I had a completely unexpected one while my husband was licking my ass. I love it but I didn't think I coukd come from it with out clit stimuli at the same time.

Damn it surprised me.

Grabbed him and shoved his dick in right after too. It was a good night.

5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Yep...like most, the first time I had intercourse.
    For the first time, right in front of me was a beautiful, perfect, young female body. Those beautiful breasts, the soft skin, the curves....she is going to let me!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG...I am inside of her...this feels AMAZING!!!...I AM SUCH A MAN!!!....NOOOOOOOOO WAIT!!!!!!!.........AUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Such as it was. :D

6. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

That's pretty hot!

7. Franky29

Franky29 Members

I had a similar incident while driving my quad down a long bumpy gravel road. I had a large passenger on the back so I had to move up on my seat enough that my crotch was resting on the gas tank. After 40 minutes or so, I could feel a orgasm approaching. From the bumpy road and vibrations from the quad. I had a very powerful orgasm without being erect. It was hard to explain the wet spot to my friends. I tried to duplicate the experience with no such luck.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    Deejay88 and Marriedbicouple like this.
  8. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Hip forum is the only okace5on earth where you can read about fucking a coconut tree.
    Love it!

9. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I have! Mostly when I was younger. I got one when I was walking home from school. I was alone and there was no one around in the park I was crossing, and there were a lot of trees. I was fantasizing about something sexual and my thighs brushed together underneath my skirt, eventually stimulating me into an orgasm! I had to stop and lean against a tree until I recovered.

The first time I let a guy massage my naked breasts for the first time, I orgasmed unexpectedly. I think there was something about puberty and the novelty of sex that made me cum really easily.

10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have definitely cum unexpectedly or too quick before many times.

11. DZMann

DZMann Members

It happened to me in high school. I was still a virgin, but I had masturbated. We went somewhere on the bus, and on the way back a girl who was a friend had her head in my lap. (No it wasn't anything sexual, she was sleeping. LOL!!) But as the bus would shake, he head was resting on the head of my penis. Which made me hard, but she didn't know because she was asleep. With all of the rocking and vibrating, it eventually made me cum. It was just before we reached home, so I woke her up so he wouldn't get cum on her, it was slowly making a wet spot on my shorts. LOL!!!

12. Windman

Windman Members

I was having a very erotic texting chat once and was getting pretty reved up. The chat was very graphic. With out expecting it I started to cum. I’m a pretty big cummer and had a hell of a mess in my pants. I had to go change them.

bigredinmass likes this.
  13. JS420

JS420 Members

I had an accidental orgasm while eating a woman's pussy. She was extremely animated and vocal when she had an orgasm. She would thrust her hips into my face pressing her pussy tightly against my mouth, she would grind her pussy into my mouth and squeeze my head with her thighs, she would grab the back of my head and shove my face into her pussy and she would scream and her whole body would convulse when she came. So as she neared her third orgasm with her legs wrapped around my neck and my head in a death grip between her thighs I lost it a blew a huge load all over the sheets without a stroke or a lick.She was elated by the fact that eating her pussy had gotten me so excited that I had an orgasm.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  14. JS420

JS420 Members

I don't mind giving girls test rides on my mustache!!:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::smirk::smirk::smirk:

15. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I came while asleep/dreaming once. Well I started waking as I came. Caught me by surprise!
    I’ve also been right to the edge accidentally, rubbing against things absent mindedly. Once when I was very young I was sitting on the floor and sitting on my foot. I was kinda rocking and squirming on my foot and the pressure from my jeans seam got me all turned on, but I realised what was happening and continued and then came. First time I came with other people in the room, I don’t think they noticed though

Pussytimes, zorro69, Franky29 and 4 others like this.
  16. JS420

JS420 Members

Erotic dreams resulting in orgasm are often referred to as "wet dreams":wink::wink: If you count these as "accidental orgasms" then I've probably had more accidental orgasms than I can count :screamcat::screamcat::screamcat: When I was a teen I used to have wet dreams quite often, but I don't know why they call them "wet dreams" as I would always wake up when I felt the first contractions of my erect penis and would blissfully lie there as my unrestrained cock spewed cum everywhere:tired::tired::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::weary::weary::yum::yum::yum: These wonderful erotic dreams and surprise orgasms continued into my later life, but quite a bit less frequent. :disrelieved::disrelieved: Eventually they stopped completely and I haven't had one for about 20 years:sob::sob::sob::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::rage::rage::rage:

OrgasmicOblivion likes this.
  17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Accidental orgasm? No. Unexpected orgasm, Oh yes.

18. vols

vols Members

what postion makes you cum the most

19. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

That is fucking hot!

GillyGal likes this.
  20. Sweetcock26650

Sweetcock26650 Members

I was walking to my car . I was sitting and eating after buying new oants at
    I bought new pants and after I was eating My dick was really flaccid and my zipper kept rubbing my head as I walked and I told my gf to stop walking and then I held her tight and came right in tge middke if the mall her frie ds where like wtf . She thought it was funny and cute . I was I have a huge wet spot on my pants

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  21. This was actually my 1st orgasm, I'd just reached puberty.
    I came home from school and went to my bedroom to get changed. I took off my blouse and then my skirt, so I just had my trainer bra and cotton panties on. I took my bra off a d glanced out of the window to see my neighbour looking up at me, I remember thinking I liked him seeing me half naked and it making my noonie feel nice, I pulled my panties down showing him my fluffy hair on my noonie, I then felt it tingle and I had my 1st orgasm.

22. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

That is so hot !

BigTease likes this.
  23. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Yes in my sleep :)......

24. I felt so nice, at my young age it was the fact that he could see my noonie that made me orgasm.
    I continued to show off my naughty bits which made me feel so excited and made me do it when men watched xx