Have you ever had an accidental orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by eurolady, Jul 7, 2018.

1. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Mine's a bit bizarre. Lol I was on vacation in the Caribbean a while back, and I had this whole stretch of empty beach to myself. Out of the blue, I decided to climb on one of the coconut trees, as there are none where I'm from.

Well, I've shimmied about halfway up the relatively smooth trunk until I reach a rough spot which snaps the string of my bikini bottom. So I have no other option than to continue climbing bottomless. The constant rubbing of my now bare pussy against the hot and somewhat smooth palm trunk had caused me to orgasm.

I must say, I liked this feeling. I stuck around straddling the trunk. I even pretended the tree was a guy; the trunk being the long hard penis, the fronds the pubes, and the coconuts obviously the testicals.

Anyway, I put my shorts on before I left that beach.

2. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

As a guy my last accidental orgasm was the second time I had sex, I say accident because it literally came out of nowhere just bam and it was there... I was 17 she was 37 she had no problem with it because it was hard again in literally 2 minutes...

Rider43, JetDriver and bigredinmass like this.
  3. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

yeah the good 'ol days of quick recovery. Miss that the most about being young.

Seanjohn and Italy185 like this.
  4. Italy185

I'm not young anymore but I have no problem with quick recovery, still last forever so they are happy for the break in between hahaha

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can still recover in 2 minutes?

6. Italy185

Not anymore, but I'm always ready in less than 10

bigredinmass likes this.
  7. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Lol never had an accidental orgasm like your story. The only accidental orgasms I've ever had were just cumming faster than I wanted to

8. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I also like the part where the Bikini string snaps and you "only had one option to climb up without a bottom on." lol I probably would've climbed back down but then we wouldn't have your story to read!

Romper likes this.
  9. Circular

Circular Members

I’ve had an accidental orgasm from riding a bicycle once. Had been making a long trip and suddenly felt it coming. I tried sitting more upright to prevent it but there was no stopping anymore.

zorro69, Alice in SC and BrotherB66 like this.
  10. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Which is why I stayed on the palm tree and continued climbing. :)

I also felt like taking my top off too!

6Sailor9, Andy Schumer and zorro69 like this.
  11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had a wet dream the other night. Woulda' had another, but I fell asleep.

12. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Gotta love a lady as open minded and "out of the box" thinking as you. One lucky tree.....lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. I totally have. there was one time I was playing video games and sitting on a pillow. I unknownly had been grinding on it. then all of a sudden I orgasm and my vagina exploded happily. i was shocked but in a whole lot of pleasure

14. Funone17

Funone17 Members

I remember one time I was sitting and watching tv and kind of just rubbing my cock over my boxers, I wasn’t hard but wasn’t fully soft. I wasn’t trying to masturbate or cum at all. I just have been doing it for 10-15 minutes and then again all of a sudden I just had this amazing sensation and could feel my cock pulsing and my cum was oozing and sliding down my legs. There was so much cum. It was amazing.

emmamichelle likes this.
  15. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’ve had one riding a horse. Wasn’t exactly accidental though, but when the seam of your jeans gets in just the right place the rocking back and forth against the saddle just hits the spot. I hadn’t ever done that before, or planned on it, but once we were riding and it started feeling good I just went with it. Had to slow my horse down and fall behind my friends for a while for a bit of privacy.

Sean Tom, Pussytimes, pguy and 6 others like this.
  16. eurolady

eurolady Banned

Cool. The same happened to me too. I borrowed a horse while in the Caribbean and rode bareback for miles. I was wearing a small bikini. And you're right. The rocking back and forth caused some stimulation, especially since i was wearing such little clothing.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, in college when I hadn't seen my girlfriend/future wife for almost a month and was extremely horny. My chemistry prof was reading something totally unrelated to chemistry (which eventually got him fired for not teaching the material), so my mind was focused on what I would do with Lynn when we got together. Suddenly, I started having an orgasm in class. I excused myself to finish and clean up. I apologized to the prof and told him I was throwing up in the bathroom.

18. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh sure. Several years ago, I was walking in a local park. I stopped behind a tree to relieve my bladder, but I was really really nervous about someone seeing me and being offended. So nervous in fact that I ended up cumming instead of peeing. That was so embarrassing.

osteban, Sean Tom and ShyGuy29 like this.
  19. theamos

theamos Members

My ex bf has a motorcycle and if he hit certain speeds the vibration was just right.
    First time it happened I almost fell off

Pussytimes, 6Sailor9, zorro69 and 6 others like this.
  20. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

And that why I don’t mind giving girls test rides on my bike

NightmareNoah likes this.