have you ever gotten somebody into weed and wished you hadn't?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by seizedbyanger, May 30, 2007.

1. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i didn't mean it in that way TNS. but not many people can say they ate 74 xanax bars, without it being written on their tombstone. i'm just happy you can live to tell the tale.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I know you didn't. I didn't take offense to it or anything. I was just telling the story. I know you didn't mean anything by it. lol

And yeah, it's good that I lived to tell the tale.

3. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i figured you wouldn't take offense :p still, i feel bad if i don't clear things up
    ummm. there was something else i wanted to add but i forgot.

4. TopNotchStoner

Again, you need to start smokin again. You're becoming absent-minded:spliff:

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hahahaha. and smoking will help that for sure!

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

where does a 15 yo get 300 bucks, let alone a pay-check greater than 300 bucks????

i think the OP is perhaps just as annoying and you cant expect much when youre 15.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

maybe the friend is older then the OP?

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

shes in his class

9. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

still 16 year olds can get jobs too!
    i was getting anywhere from $250-$400 when i worked at the drugstore back in the day, and there was a chick there who was 16, in grade 10, working the same amount of hours as me.

but then again, it could be bullshit.

10. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i did the same thing only made like 400-500 dollars, gotta love overtime and managers that dont care about child labor laws.

11. Strummit

Strummit Member

oh man I know somebody like this. He even pretends that he is high so that people pay attention to him. It doesn't work though, lol.

In the middle of class he will just go "wow I'm sooo high right now" when he definently isn't. One time when he did that his girlfriend told him to quit being a piss head. He was quiet for a long time after that.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wow thats heaps of money for someone also going to school? what the hell?? american dollars too? most 16 yo's get paid like at most 10 bucks for most retail jobs around here, and it doesnt get up to 12-16$ till youre 18 or so.

i guess chemist is a bit different

13. TopNotchStoner

hahaha "piss-head"

Ima start calling people that. lol

14. s0ma

s0ma Member

I've gotten someone BACK into weed and a whole bunch of bad shit happened. But it was his fault because he lied constantly to his girlfriend about it when she would have been fine with him doing it and just being honest with her. So I felt kind of guilty.

15. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

Yeh I got one of my friends into weed and he basically went totally over board and hes thinks hes so much better than everyone else.

16. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

i unno what your talking about
    i mean yeah its annoying when epople brag
    but ive never experienced that myself.
    just smack him across the face or somethin.

why dont you just tell him??? just tell him he looks like an idiot bragging and tell him its fine he smokes and that its great and all, but that he'll soon learn theres more to life.

to me, he sounds like someone who will smoke for a yerar or so, and take it too far, and then completely stop.

17. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

oh god, i thought i was the only one with a friend like that..

when i came to college, i had a real uptight roommate, that never drank or smoked before she came to college. i got her to go out and drink every once in awhile, and then i was like hmm you should smoke some weed! she agreed, smoked some weed with me, and looved it. she would ask everyday if we could smoke again. i didn't think it was a big problem so i was like yeah sure.

not long after that, she would walk around telling people. omg i'm so high. i just smoked the biggest blunt i've ever seen blah blah blah. some people would laugh at her and give her the attention she wanted, but most people would just look at her and get real pissed and say she was annoying as hell.

after that, she would act like she was the biggest pothead. when she would be talking to somebody about weed she would be like "omg yeah weed is my life! i smoke like every single day" after awhile i started getting pissed at her and would call her out on it to make her look stupid.

18. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I have one friend that we started drinking together, then smoking weed then snorting coke. I ended up stopping coke while he is still doing it few years later, he's been arrested twice and now he is recently homeless after getting kicked out of his home for stealing. I don't regret any of it, it just makes me think "Why him and not me???".

19. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

lol he got held back

20. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

lol he got held back && i said three hundred as a hyperbole for the fact that he had alot haha