Have you ever felt up someone who was passed out, or asleep?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by littledannycoleman, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

When I was in college, I used to regularly fuck my girlfriend while she was unconscious. Now, before you all come down on me like a ton of bricks, let me explain.

This girlfriend and I used to have sex like a couple of hormone-crazed rabbits; at least daily and sometimes more than once. She would frequently cum so hard that she'd pass out. At first, I'd just stop fucking her until she woke up (usually in a minute or two.) However, she quickly told me that she wanted to feel me inside her, pounding away, when she regained consciousness. After that, whenever she'd pass out from a really intense orgasm, I'd just keep fucking her until I came too. She almost always woke up before I shot my load, which she preferred since she wanted to feel me go off inside her.

There's something incredibly powerful about fucking a beautiful, nude, limp, and completely unconscious woman. Knowing that she not only doesn't object, but actually WANTS it makes it a completely safe form of total domination. It's not about brutality (most of the time, I'd be fucking her pretty gently when she woke up), it's about complete control; knowing that you can do anything you want to her for that brief period and relying totally on your own morality and self- control to refrain from doing anything harmful. Also, having someone (like her) trust you that absolutely is an incredible turn-on!

I love my wife and she's fine in bed, but that girlfriend was the best sex partner I've ever had!

2 people like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes officer...

1 person likes this.
  3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You can wake up now

2 people like this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I used to have a very horny girlfriend who was rather partial to having too much to drink when she went out with friends. Before dropping her off at the pub or club, she would often say to me "I still want you to fuck me when I get back no matter what state I'm in". Suffice to say that she was often in a passed out state by the time we'd undressed one another but how on earth could I refuse her earlier request? I must add that she was a long term girlfriend and she was pretty much a nymphomaniac when sober, never mind after a drink or two!

But seriously, I think there's a big difference between what I've just described and touching up a complete stranger who's passed out at a party who has absolutely no idea who you are or what you're doing to her.

1 person likes this.
  5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

If in a relationship with someone and we are sleeping that would not be uncommon to do.

As far as anything thing or anyone else, it would be assault.

Alonso376, Orison and Moonglow181 like this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, that would be an assault, heather...clearly.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A little s&m, a little duct tape, a lotta date rape, dead bitch wooden crate.

8. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

if you are in a relationship with someone "waking" them up with a sexual act is something pretty normal. I love waking up getting head and I've woke plenty of woman with going down on them or even a surprise penetration. If you are going to stick it in there while they are sleeping make sure to put some lube on it and go slow...I've never had anyone complain.

Now I was in a relationship that the woman would have sleep sex. It was really freaky when she woke up the first time freaking out and then the next night we were having sex and she woke up again...totally freaked us out but after talking about it we realized that she was initiating it and after a while we were both comfortable with it.

She was definitely sleeping, a totally different person with different likes and she'd even talk to me while having sex. She gave better head when she slept and she was pretty crazy.

Now if I was at a party and a woman/man was passed out I would call it assault if I felt them up or if someone felt me up, I even avoid having sex with a woman that is pretty drunk if I just met her. The words "I didn't want to" can ruin a persons life.

2 people like this.
  9. rokee

rokee Members

twice I've done it. Had my way with the ass of two former g/f's while they were passed out cold. Both were nymphos and hopeless alcoholics., if they'd
    woken up they both probably would've cheered me on to the finish line. I didn't feel guilty finishing on my own since they acted like nothing more than cum buckets when they were awake. In spite of the easy pickin night time delights, I got so tired of being around while they acted out episode after episode of drunken nymomania that I ditched em both in fairly short order. Them girls were a lot of fun for a while, sweet, and oh so hot. It was erotic turnon for a while, witnessing their acting out of public nymphmania....but when I started to feel the stirrings of what was more than just the mild affection I'd started with. I knew it was time to hit the road. Falling in love with either of these girls would have been a true highway to hell! I've been there once....no...make that three times.....until I finally got it throught my thick skull.....play with fire and you get burned,
    this dog don't hunt there no more.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Lol

That's a lot of typing for one hand.

11. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

I'm sure it happens at parties. It can get wild, and because everyone is drunk and dancing, and just having fun it's really hard to tell who has consented and who hasn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if I attended a massive party where something not so wholesome went down.

Objectively, it is pretty immoral.

But at least there's a weird silver lining if the one felt up -- by a hand only, nothing more -- was passed out because any psychological trauma of the assault shouldn't exist for them because to them it never even happened. Based on various news articles it always seems the only way word gets out is someone was cruel and stupid enough to take pictures or video and pass em around, usually as a form of cyber bullying.

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. juicelover

juicelover Member

Lots of times my wife has wakened me up from a deep sleep, with a handjob..then blowjob..its very nice! :)..Of course..I reciprocate..:)

13. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

It would be rude not to juicelover.

But on second thoughts, it would also be rude to do it!

Shall we just agree it's rude either way? (But very VERY nice too).

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I've gone down on my girlfriend in her sleep twice. The first time she she woke up and we ended up fucking. The second time she pushed my face out of her crotch.

C/S,
    Rev J

15. Pengu

Pengu Members

I guess there isn't many people who enjoy this or do this.
    I quite enjoy the thought to be honest.
    I think it's called Somnophilia.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201402/doze-were-the-days

I happen to enjoy the thought of being touched. I do enjoy the thought of touching others but, very very little compared to me being touched.

The first time it happened to me, I was around 13 or so an I was sleeping over my Uncles house.
    I was sleeping in his bed with my sister and he was sleeping in the living room I think. I had on a t-shirt and panties.
    I woke up in the very early morning to him sitting on the side of the bed next to me, staring at me.
    I was still groggy and didn't realize that my shirt had been lifted almost over my breast and the sheet had been pulled down, revealing my panties.
    As soon as I noticed, I grabbed the sheets and covered up. He kinda giggled and joked around and said that breakfast was on the table.
    I don't know what the hell happened. I have no idea if he had actually touched me but, I'm betting he was aiming to do so. It kinda freaked me out.

But, even though I had been afraid of my Uncle ever since that day, I have come to really love the thought of being touched while asleep(NOT by uncle). It become a very big fantasy for me.
    When I was with my bf at the time, I'd often wake up to him doing a few things to me. Of course, he knew my love for it so, this is why it happened so much.

16. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

Funny how things have changed in the 11 years since I posted this lol

I touch my wife in her sleep now, it can be a pretty effective way to get laid if I do it right and she wakes up in the mood....also it can be a pretty effective way to get her to stop hogging all the covers as she wakes up grumpy and rolls over Win/Win!

17. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Nope. Sounds like something a rapist or a borderline rapist.

18. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i did it a few times with a girlfriend so i think thats ok.

19. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

wish a girl would do it to me when i passed out............

1 person likes this.
  20. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

My husband and I like to fondle each other while drunk or sleeping.
    One time while I was sleeping, I was sleep humping his leg and he took it upon himself to turn me over and eat me out. That was an amazing wake up.
    This whole post is only a good idea if the person you are "violating" is in a mutual stance.
    If it were a person you were not significantly with, it is considered sexual assault. Be careful, boys.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.