Have you ever encountered an nympfo who could not get enough?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

I know exactly what you mean , never told her to find a friend though

2. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I had a girlfriend once that loved to fuck. We would fuck all night. And she would have multiple orgasms each time we fucked. We had some incompatibilities and we broke up. But man was she great in bed.

nldn and Pussytimes like this.
  3. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Memories! Thanks for sharing!

4. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Before I started dating my wife, she'd been seeing a guy for two years. At twenty-seven, still a virgin and never having had a 'boyfriend', he introduced her to sex. She's pretty tight-lipped about that time period, but I've managed to pull some information out. They worked together and after work would go to her house. She says that after he'd fucked her the first time, within a week or so, "It got to be about most nights after work, then he'd leave."

Now in 1 year, discounting one week a month for 'that time' and PMS, and 2 weeks for visits to family etc, that leaves 38 weeks available to them. Now 4 nights a week would equal about 150 times a year, and for 2 years gives about 300 times she fucked him. Or as she says, "Let him fuck me." It was the 70's and she was taking the pill.

Most females are not going to accept 4-5 times a week from a guy who gets up and leaves unless they're into it also. There was also occasionally anal.

5. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

Before I met this women word nympho i thought it's just for erotic stories this kind of women never existed . But 15 yrs back I was chatting to this girl on Yahoo group we exchange numbers and pic three days after she called me she was in my area if I can meet her . I invited to my home. She seat on sofa i offer her soft drink she sipped once next thing was we were kissing and start removing each other clothes it never happened to me we had energetic sex once after we lay naked on bed she ask me again we did it again some rest she ask me again we did 4 th time she ask me which I can't we should wait for three to four hrs before we go for it. But she want me immediately I licked her pussy fingered her 4 time after she came she apologized for her behaviour she said she can't control her self when turn on once she want more and more. So next time we fix a date over night fun that night was most memorable night of my life we fuck like rabbit . As we start fucking she ask if I am about to cum if I am about to cum she pushed me away tell me to rest and start again like this we did over 20 time whole night first experience of edging with real woman its one of memorable sex i ever had . After they we had amezing sex filled 6 months of affair till she move back to home town after her graduation.

6Sailor9 and Msh1313 like this.
  6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I have had the fortune of meeting nymphos over the years. My wife was a major blow job queen in college and couldn’t get enough. In graduate school I met a hot girl who had a regular boyfriend but we would fuck daily. As I am older I have a fwb and fb who love it just about daily. Hot bodies and we have a great time.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Mmmm while I like the second last story what really gets me is the very lack of punctuations all over the place. It’s much too common nowadays and sometimes it makes some sentences kind of hard to follow and need to backtrack and reread at several places. Sorry, not intended on criticizing but since others will read it as well maybe it’s a good thing to point it out

Read it the same way it’s written as if it’s not your story and you get what I mean.

8. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So my fb is 61, 5’6 swimmers body and a nymph who has been with dozens of men and women over the years.
    We know each other over 20 years and have traveled together , had threesomes mmf and ffm. She is a dynamo in bed and sucks major cock. This week she was with a girl she knows for a while and as i write this her friend who has a coke bottle cock is fucking her. I have written about him because she finds it painful but he started out as a massage therapist for her and it transitioned to sex after time. Now it is a few times per year. She just needed some sex now and I was unavailable today so she asked me what to wear and I told her the daisy dukes, tshirt and high heels. He cums fast so itll be over quickly. Sometimes those fast fucks are great! Im hard just thinking of her long legs spread as he jackhammers her and cums.

9. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So as an update Mr. coke bottle cock went over to her and he has trouble getting hard. He is a bodybuilder and has used steroids which affects his performance but she likes his personality and body. Anyway she sucked him hard, he put it in a little cause it hurts and he came right away. I am now on my way to her to finish the job lol.

Daddy12 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. Fubar59

Fubar59 Members

I had a girlfriend that was multi-orgasmic and had an endless libido. Luckily, I liked to watch her with other men, so that helped a lot...

Pussytimes and Msh1313 like this.
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fwb is 52 5’4 36dd and is definitely a nympho as I have posted before. She wants to be another woman and we are planning a fmm also but she is really considering a gangbang. I have been to a few over the years and believe she can totally handle it. Thinking five or six guys just trying to figure out how to find the guys

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Going back about 50 years now but some things you never forget! 1) I doubt she comes into this category however I am including her because of our prolonged sex sessions. My Swedish Beauty with who I had an on-off relationship when I was 22 and she was 18. She came to England as an Au pair for a Doctor and his family for 12 months to better her English before returning to Sweden to go to Uppsala University. We met when the Doctor and family came to the south coast for a months holiday and brought the Au pair with them to look after their children, they lived in the midlands UK. I worked away from my home town 3 hours drive away, however always came back at weekends to get my washing done by Mum! I used to arrive back on Friday evening and my first job was to walk the family dogs. This could be at approx. 7.30pm to 8.30pm. at that time it was light until about 10pm. While I was walking the dogs going into town and then the beach I passed this stunning blond beauty dressed in black gym style tight pants black tee shirt and bare feet! Wow this film-star looker was a knockout, we sort of smiled as we passed each other and both kept walking, away from each other. I made a couple of glances back to admire this girl sway along as her no shoes outfit enhanced her swagger. I was young and dumb then, I just kept walking, then I thought I would hightail it back around another street to see if I could catch up with her again, bugger the beach. Somehow I lost her but it seemed from nowhere that she appeared walking back towards town. As we approached each other on either side of the road she crossed the road and started to speak in broken English saying she was lost and could I try and walk her home. It turned out they were on the northern side of town away from the beach and we spent the next hour walking along together. Later I found out she also had purposely tried to find me as well. Cut a long story short I spent the next two weekends in her company when she had time off from her Au pair duties and when she departed back to the midlands I took the long drive up to spend times with her. I used to stay in a small hotel for two nights and spent all my time in her company, but she was not allowed by the Doctor to stay overnight. I drove home stated with sexual activity but on cloud nine. I invited her to spend Xmas at my parents house but she was only allowed by the Doctor to stay for 5 days. My mother insisted there be no "funny stuff in the bedroom" and she was to stay in my sisters room who had moved out of the house. Unfortunately when we were late down for breakfast Mum came upstairs and caught us in bed together, that sort of put an end to Xmas and we both left for my workplace City, 3 hours away. I shared a flat with another guy who was also away for Xmas so we had the flat to ourselves. We arrived at 6pm and spent the next 20 hours in bed (fucking like rabbits) I was due to go back to work that day but I had such a "hard night" that I thought I would be OK with a sickie, what I failed to realise was that we had been seen by a co-worker and he told everyone in my office about my Swedish Beauty, my boss cheekily came and checked out my flat to see if I was OK, we were in bed it was 1pm and I asked her to answer and say "I was too sick to come to the door but I should be OK tomorrow." We were naked in bed she grabbed a shirt of mine and went to answer the door with her bum cheeks showing. I laughed at her attempts to explain in her broken English why I couldn't come to the door, I think he was getting an eyeful of her tits and trying to keep her chatting. We had literally been fucking all night I came 11 times and each time it took longer to climax at the end I was humping away for over an hour at a time. My Swedish Beauty could hardly walk she said she felt like she had been riding a horse for days. We went for a walk and fresh air clinging to each other to keep upright. Our time was up but I managed to take her to my companies Xmas do, where I was bombarded with questions and she was overwhelmed by several males asking her to dance.
    We continued to get together when we could and I was invited to go on holiday to her home in Sweden, she lived on the holiday island of Oland (you take a ferry across from Kalmar) and we spent two weeks in June on a wonderful holiday. A huge difference in attitude to sex with her parents giving us a double room to share! Also their liberal living arrangements extended to going to the beach for a swim all the family after getting to this lovely beach just stripped off and ran in for a swim, the water was surprisingly warm. We also did a lot of walking in the woods and couldn't resist coupling on the ground, the downside being that my bare bum got covered in mosquito bites. The family had three daughters and all of them had film star looks.

Three weeks after I returned to my work I received good/bad news that she was pregnant, after much discussion she definitely wanted an abortion. She wanted to go to University, I was devastated and against her wishes I made arrangements to travel back to see her. This trip was agonizing, my presence certainly not wanted and the week flashed by full of arguments, a cousin was also staying at their house and she seemed more interested in him than me. Plus the mother giving me a telling off via translation and the father ignoring me entirely. It was a terrible week however I tried my best to get her to change her mind, all to no avail. I am not that stupid and I could see this would be the end of our relationship. Swedish Girls are mostly tall and blonde but so are the Guys and good physical specimens too, Uppsala the main Swedish University would have about 1000 guys all at a stage in life where they have left home and are looking to find a partner, there was no way she would complete her studies without coupling in the years she would be studying. In fact when we were a couple she always said what she liked about English men was that they were polite whereas locals were brash and full of themselves. I still held out hope that with time we might hook-up and we did write regularly to each other but as I predicted within a year of her attending University the letters became more distant and she announced she had a found another boyfriend. Bugger!

To complete the story I have to own up to my own philandering when I first went to Sweden my girlfriend had already travelled home on finishing her Au pair work, so I was travelling single. I chose the cheapest way to get there by Swedish Loyd boat from Tilbury to Gothenburg and then rail across country to Kalmar. The cheapest ticket was for bunk beds down in the bowels of the ship, you actually stepped down a vertical ladder it was only £10 so good value. I knew there were about 10 bunks and you had a choice of upper or lower bunk. What I didn't realise was it was mixed and when I eventually entered the room there were nine Swedish girls and ME! All the girls were part of a group and knew each other, they had been on a historic sight seeing trip around London. On a very rocky trip, the boat was not able to cope, so we got tossed around quiet a bit and so did I. Yes one of the girls said she was frightened and could she come down to my lower bunk to share, sure fine by me, and she was not the only one. I think I serviced 4 girls, which helped us to forget about the swaying and noise that our metallic walls produced. Heaven only knows what they were talking about as I dutifully did my best and they laughed and chattered away.
    On my second trip I flew in to Malmo and had return ticket from there as well. I was pretty pissed off to say the least at my inability to stop my girlfriends abortion plans and I had the evening off to catch an early flight the next morning so I went walk-about around a park that had music playing and came across a bandstand like park structure that was a social dance venue. Unlike any other I had seen. They also had a ticket system that you could buy tickets for to dance with a live band. There were ticket collectors there to take the tickets and the floor cleared after every song. I never actually got to buy any tickets because either sex could purchase them and the girls and guys asked who they wanted to dance with them. I stayed for two hours and never paid a cent or got to ask anyone for a dance. I was a bit of a novelty in the early 60's there wasn't many English guys in Sweden and no sooner did I leave the dance floor another offer came my way. It helped me forget about my girlfriend. So I ended up in someones flat and up again at 5am to make my way to the airport. I have only fond memories of Sweden but I hear since then that the Swedish girls like the Black guys who have made Sweden their home. Bugger, Bugger!

13. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

My horny half sister is the nearest to a nympho I've ever encountered in real life. Damn shame, that. She used to tell me her exploits. She was known to be very easy to pick up and screw. She started at an age I cannot tell you. The down side is she was divorced when her husband, whom she had an open marriage with, actually couldn't take all the exploits he heard of from others. I think it would be hard to manage a woman who could not screw enough to be satisfied. I tell you one thing, it would be a whole lot better than having a wife who is zero libido, like mine is now.

Pussytimes and Micheal9 like this.
  14. Pregomama

Pregomama Members

When I became pregnant I couldn’t get enough I was horny 24/7 and I already am kinda a cumslut/cumwhore ( I really really love cum ok!) so you can imagine what that did to my cravings. My husband and his friends fucked me nonstop til they had all blown 6 load and 30 minutes later I was ready for them to do it again. The only thing that would slow me was just being super sore. At one point my poor husband I would drain him empty until barely anything came out twice a day this only lasted a week because he started bringing in reinforcements but what he did get out of it was he know has the ability to blow massive loads. We checked and he could fill a shot glass 95% full

15. drock69

drock69 Members

An ex girlfriend of mine was the closest thing to nympho I’ve ever had! She was married to a guy that did not eat pussy. So when I went down on her, she went absolutely nuts. That brought out the freak in her. I could wake up with a morning wood, play with her pussy, and it’s on. She never complained. I had to eat her almost every time we fucked. My balls used to ache from busting so many nuts. Haven’t had anyone like her since.

16. grower88

grower88 Members

I've had many that went absolutely wild when i ate them out, suddenly they were up for anything

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. drock69

drock69 Members

That another reason why I love eating pussy so much!

grower88 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That wasn’t the reason I gave a fwb so much oral but it translated first in willingness to try, and later an intense pleasure in giving me oral often. And other ways to satisfy me.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Love eating pussy. Could never get enough. Would love to be in a reverse bukkake where you just eat pussy and they cum all over your face.

Every woman I been with I ate their pussy and they all loved it. Now only if they sucked dick with the same passion.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.