have you ever done this?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jan 5, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

this morning I woke up absolutley starving like the hungriest I've ever been in my whole life so I go through a drive through thinking I have cash on me and when I get up to the window I realized I forgot to go to the atm last night and there is a huge line of cars behind me luckily my car was so messy that I had enough change that fell behind the seats but it took me like almost five minutes to find enough to pay. I was so embarassed it sucked adn one car honked at me):

2. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

ive done that a few times although i generally have ordered way too much food and ha ve to apologize for not being able to pay

3. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

I've never done that at a drive through, but I've done it buying groceries several times. Nothing like going through the check out with a buggy full of food and then realizing you left your wallet at home...after they're rung it all up.

And I'm pissed about my atm card. I had like 50 bucks go missing from my account yesterday, And I know for a fact that I didn't spend it.

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I use my mom's atm card when I go to the grocery store and I always forget her pin code and than they ask to see my id and tell me I can't use her card and I have to run out to my car and get my bag while there's a whole line of people waiting, it sucks.

5. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

no big deal......they probably think you live out of your car anyways with all the trash and mess in the back

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

so very very true. I went through a drive through last week with my dogs and the guy leaned in to give them biscotti and they gave me the wrong drink so I was still there and this chick thought I left and I heard her say-poor dogs they have no where to sit. I wanted to say don't worry about my dogs bitch you can't even get a coffee order right but I restrained myself and was good.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, that happened to me at a drive thru...i never tried to find money to pay for the food, i just kind of sped off when i realized i didn't have any money when they ask for it...

8. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

what a minute you have that much junk in there that your dogs can not sit.....lol.....dam

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

no just on the front seat they have the whole back to themselves but they won't stay there and they won't let me put doggie seatbelts on them. they are brats.