have you ever done crystal meth?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by prissbaby, Feb 13, 2009.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

i have worked out an agreement with them......

...... but i'm not at liberty to talk about it
    you know how they are

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

2 OP, Yes. Dont qoute me though because i aint said shit.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

• Red Hots candy..
    • Acetone
    • Alcohol (Isopropyl or Rubbing)
    • Toluene (Brake Cleaner)
    • Ether (Engine Starter)
    • Sulfuric Acid (Drain Cleaner)
    • Methanol/Alcohol (Gasoline Additives)
    • Salt (Table/Rock)
    • Lithium (Batteries)
    • Anhydrous Ammonia (Farm Fertilizer)
    • Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
    • Red Phosphorus (Matches/Road Flares)
    • Muriatic Acid
    • Iodine (Teat Dip or Flakes/Crystal)
    • Trichloroethane (parts cleaner)

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

Yep I've done it 3 times. It sucked each and everytime so after the thrird time of sucking really bad i decided I didn't need to try it anymore.

5. telephone

telephone weird

No.
    at one point in my life I went by the philosophy of "i'll try anything once"
    I'm glad I got over that phase before someone offered me crystal meth.
    actually, I don't think I would have done it even then. What a stupid drug.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

but they hand it out for ADHD all the time. How can it be bad if they are giving methamphetamines to our youth cause they cant sit still...

7. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Made me cracked out. Fucking intense.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

nope it's not Methamphetamines actually, it's one chemical componant away from being Methamphetamines, so it's extremely close but not exact

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

really whats so hard about making it too? Like wtf!! They should just sell OTC to adults since all the chemicals to make it are right there.. I have about 80% of the chemicals to make it right now and Im not even trying. Thats how stupid the Drug laws are..
    PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION..

THERE ARE MORE HOW TO MAKE METH SITES CREATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT THAN THERE IS THAT CREATED BY JOE SHMO (basement hippie)..

The fact is law enforcement wants you to make it, so they can get funding for equipments and shit when they find small scale labs in grandmas house..

Once they put into the neighbors minds how dangerous cooking the shit is, They get funding for fire equipment and Hazmat ect..

This actually isnt anymore than some fool over-spraying the oven with oven cleaner, turning it on and getting a good wif..

FACT! There are more poisons and toxins sitting on the shelves in someones house that dont know shit about meth..

10. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

amen brother! :cheers2:

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ age progressed propaganda photos .. pttf.. Plz. I know people that have been doing the shit for the last 20 years.. and dont look any worse..
    Cant really make a examples off pictures of a few people.. :(

Btw. Ever see a picture of someone after Foreclosure?? That kind of shit will fuck you up..

12. nesta

nesta Banned

you're both kind of correct and kind of incorrect.

its not handed out all the time, but what most people are unaware of is that methamphetamine, similar to cocaine hcl, cocaine freebase, dextroamphetamine, methylphenidate, levoamphetamine, and some other drugs, are all schedule II substances, making them legal to produce, prescribe, and distribute under certain circumstances.

methamphetamine is not handed out all the time for ADHD, but its almost exclusively prescribed for "severe cases" of this condition. desoxyn is the common brand name of RX methamphetamine, and i don't know if it is ever produced generically or if other brand names exist.

it is understandable that some people may believe that, given the effects of the drug and the name, methylphenidate (the active ingredient in ritalin, metadate, and concerta) is the same "meth" as methamphetamine, but it is different, and while extremely similar to amphetamines is not an amphetamine at all. in my book, it still counts as speed though.

other, more commonly prescribed amphetamines are closer in nature to methamphetamine, but still aren't the same. things such as adderall (four drugs, two chemical variations on dextroamphetamine and two variations of levoamphetamine) and dexadrine (dextroamphetamine hcl) are commonly prescribed for add and adhd.

these amphetamines could be used to produce methamphetamine, if i'm not mistaken.

similarly substances such as ephedrine and pseudoephedrine may be used to produce meth, and are notorious as precursors. both posess stimulant properties and unpleasant side effects, and pseudoephedrine is very commonly found in OTC medications, most notably sudafed, but the effects are very different from that of amphetamines, including meth.

finally, while the chemical structure varies significantly, most people who have done "ecstasy" have done some drug which is a variation on the chemical structure of methamphetamine. while functionally there is no such thing as "fake" ecstasy, and ecstasy is anything sold under the title of "ecstasy," traditionally the word refers to either MDA or MDMA, and these days almost exclusively refers to MDMA if you have to pin one drug to the word. MDMA is an abbreviation for 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methamphetamine.

i have never knowingly ingested straight methamphetamine.

i HAVE ingested ecstasy, methylphenidate, various other amphetamines, and OTC drugs such as ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.

13. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

no, i like my teeth and brain too much.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

.. yeah cause either or its still speed right???
    I eat red hots, as is, like candy now..
    but theres always a craving for a jolt, a blast, a hot rail, but it to shall pass..
    One thing I found out about Meth.. It does not stall out my eating habits..

TO ME, I NEED FOOD..
    FOOD TO ME IS LIKE CRACK OR METH...
    I LOVE FOOD..
    FOOD MAKES ME SMART, GIVES ME ENERGY.. ..
    IM GONA EAT SOME RIGHT NOW..
    THEN MAKE POOPY..

15. nesta

nesta Banned

yeah, imo, speed is speed, licit or illicit.

from ritalin to meth, its all the same in the end. it depends on what the user likes best and the means of ingestion. those are the only significant differences.

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I've never done anything worse than cocaine. Never heroin, meth, crack or any of that garbage.

17. nesta

nesta Banned

there aren't many common drugs i've not tried.

i've not consciously done heroin, meth, or crack, though.

i've done coke a handful of times, and RX speed more times than i can count due to prescriptions. other than that, no. besides, i hate stimulants, and i love opiates enough to fear heroin greatly.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I got red hots for V-day.. :p

19. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

I haven't done meth, because it's never been around. Like Priss said, there is not much meth in NY/NJ compared to the rest of the country.
    I would consider trying it. I've done crack and heroin, so I don't feel like I'm too good for it.
    I used to have a problematic methylphenidate addiction so I think I get the gist of it.

20. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

I've never tried it nor do I want to. A guy tried to rob all my shop equipment a couple years ago to fund his habit. I don't want to mess with it.