Have you ever broken up or helped start a relationship?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TrumpCards, Apr 2, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I’ve been kinda fucked up in the past. I’ve purposely broken up two relationships back in high school. The first time I was dating this slightly ugly girl that kinda dressed like a boy. She had a boyfriend and I was talking to him about girls one day and he said there was a blonde chick he was trying to get with. I told the girl and they broke up, but I wasn’t trying to get into a relationship with this girl so it didn’t go anywhere. I did it cause the guy was a dick sometimes.

The second time, it was a girl I was trying to get with. Once again, I talked about girls with the guy and he too said there was a blonde girl he was trying to get with. I told her and they broke up. The problem with this one was she once hinted she might have been a lesbian, so perhaps they were just BFFs (I think they had known each other since elementary school). Me and the girl started dating a little, but that didn’t go anywhere either.

Then there was the time I helped a couple get together. I worked in a department store and there was an operator that was pretty cute. She had really big breasts, and I suppose they could have been natural. I liked her and wanted to ask her out myself. Anyway, I had a friend that also worked in the store. He was a dick to me a couple of times, but otherwise we were friends. We were talking about the operator one day, and he said, “I don’t like her. She’s always teasing and making fun of me.” and I said, “You idiot. That means she likes you. You should ask her out.” So he risked it, she said yes, and they became boyfriend/girlfriend. Later, he told me he was grateful for the help.

Do you have any similar stories?