Have you ever been so lonely

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

that you went out with someone you didn't even like that much? (If so)Did you have a good time or a bad time?

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yep

notice i'm still single now?

3. Bellfire01

How bad was it?

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'll tell you on Sunday..

5. Bellfire01

I know what I'd do. I wear something really nice like the cute little clog heels or sling backs I saw at fashion bug. (My knee hurts so I can't wear them now.) Anyways, I' d find a really sexy dress, pantyhose, and fix my hair. I'd put my game face on and if I felt the date was going poorly I'd pull some outrarous stunt that would have the both of us laughing and communication or running fro said eatery in shame lol.

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

lol yep the worst is when you go out with somone you don't really like and they tell you the day after the date that they weren't that into you...arghhhhh burn

7. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

ive done that with friends out of pure boredom

8. Bellfire01

Tell me what happened. (I'm not one of those people that don’t like long explanations. You can write what you really feel.

9. Bellfire01

Tell them that it was a dare and that the time you wasted you could have have use switching to geico.

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I prefer to be alone. I never feel the need to be with somebody, so I never feel lonely. I am quite a loner by nature.

11. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

More than once.

12. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

thats the story of my life. i used to just kinda take whatever came my way. until i realized that i attract the wrong type of men. lately i havent been dating at all.

13. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

???

14. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I've been lonely most of my life, with no siblings and not much else of a family. I've had two girls that were really the loves of my life, my ex-wife and an old long-term girlfreind. Since my ex-wife left, I've dated girls, none of whom I really ever clicked with, just so I wouldn't have to spend all my time alone, but it never worked out. I've definitely dated girls I wasn't really crazy bout (they were more crazy about me) because I thought that was better than being alone-it wasn't. I haven't dated at all recently, as I'm a little worn out from spending a lot of time trying to get to know somebody, and then the whole thing falls apart anyway. I honestly think I'll never find anybody that I have as much in common with as I did with my ex-wife, but you never know. At any rate, I don't have the energy to even bother trying right now, although I am really lonely.

15. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yes- sometimes good, sometimes bad. Depends if I change my mind about the person or can ditch them.

That was a long time ago though. I don't mind going places by myself so I'd rather go with myself then someone I don't really like.

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'm so lonesome I could die...

no, not really. I went out on a date with someone I was leery about, fairly certain I wouldn't want to have a second date with them before the first even happened (for fucks sake he was talking to me about his pet hamster he had in elementary before we went out, when he was trying to get me interested in him, ugh), almost slept with someone who I knew I wouldn't want to date ever, but those are the two worst incidents and they aren't that bad

17. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Don't know why I am bringing this up now, but I like the fact that you like tago mago. good choice!

Anywho, back on subject:

If you go out with someone you don't like, you must not have many friends to begin with..unless its someone cute to hook up with..but usually I stay lonely for a while and meet someone I like who is cute to hookup with.

18. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

im a loner actually but...sometimes i like having a woman around...

19. Bellfire01

Well at least he loves pets. How about the date where the guy can talk for hours about himself. The cell phone rings and he talks on it about, himself. When you are leaving and on the ride home the two of you are talking about, him. When the date is over and he's in the house and someone asks you how it went for some odd reason the subject is still about.... himself lol.