Have you ever been offered a bj as a thank you

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Go for it. She will have her work done and you will have a great wet memory.

2. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

At Home Depot now getting plumbing supplies
    Can't wait to finish so I can plug her leak lol.

3. Charlexxx

Charlexxx Members

I get a holiday bj whenever I take my wife on hols

4. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I finished the repairs of the plumbing. I end up putting in a new vanity. But the effort was worth it.
    Victoria offered me a shower and then said for me to meet her in the bedroom.
    When I got to the bedroom she was in a beautiful hot lingerie lying on the bed. I took off my towel and got into bed in no time she was sucking my cock. I reached up and slid down her pants and saw her beautifully trimmed pussy.
    We did this for about 10 minutes. She then mounted me ride and grinding her against me
    In a few minutes she mounted me reverse cow girl
    It was fantastic. Every time she went up and down it was great. I felt it from tip to the base. I told her I was about to cum and she continue to ride me.
    I came shortly after.
    We rest for about 30 minutes and again she started to suck my cock again. It took me a few minutes to get totally hard. We fucked in many positions . She yelled out a few time for me not to stop as she was cumming.
    We continued for while until I came really hard.
    She was on top and rolled over and started kissing me. She said it was the best fucking she has had in years. She then asked me if i felt I could get hard again. I replied I would try.
    After a short while we tried but it wasn't happening. She said I need you fresh so we will have to do this again. She then asked if I was against anal and replied no . She said look forward to it when we get together Saturday.
    Counting the days and will post update

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I assume the repairs were only temporary, requiring at least a follow-up inspection

6. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

No but because I had to replace vanity she felt she owed me more. I was not going to object.

7. Angela36

Angela36 Members

You are so kind. Do you also do electrical work?

8. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I di mostly any repairs in a house. This was the only the second women that give sex as part of my payment.

9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's so difficult to find a reliable repairman, I'm surprised you've not had more offers. I wonder if it's because in the past you have usually dealt with the man of the house instead of the wife. If so, lesson learned.

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Two times - guaranteed... Maybe more!

Quite a great yellow pages ad that would make!

11. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

You never know . I put in a sink and kitchen counter for a co worker about ten years ago.
    She just give her notice she was leaving the company. She ask if I would the work
    I agreed
    When I finished I went outside by the pool where she was sunning her self topless. I ask her to come check it out. She said it was beautiful but needed me to do one more thing and that was to fuck me on my new counter top. I was shock but happy to do so. It took me a few minutes with her help got hard. It was not very comfortable position but we must have for 15 minutes. She was so wet I hard a hard time cumming. It was a one time thing as she went into another job and lost touch. I heard she end up with her facility guy from her new company. I am sure the counter top got a good work out.

Angela36 likes this.
  12. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Friend of mine always likes to give a bj as a thank you for a nice first date

late_bloomer, Mr. Man and Jerkaddict like this.
  13. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I think if unexpected it is a nice treat . It has happened to me

Angela36 likes this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes, unexpected treats are definitely the best. And things seem to happen much quicker and more substantial that way.

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

The world needs more women like your friend, lol.

erofant likes this.
  16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So have you ever given a BJ as a thank you? If so, do tell! Would love to read all about it.

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

That was a great story thanks

ReedDouglasAdams likes this.
  19. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

It’s funny when we were younger we thought it was a bit slutty but now I think she’s got the right idea! Love hearing her stories

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

You know, I just remembered reading somewhere on the Internet that among teenagers, blowjobs have become the new goodnight kiss, even on the first date. I don't know if that's true, How old is your friend, and has she been giving first-date blowjobs for quite a while?