Have YOU Ever Been NUDE iN PUBLiC like inside this thread?.. or would like to?..

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by MervyPervy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. lambi420

lambi420 Guest

Allright, let's see: I went skinny dipping multiple times in a friends apartment pool, at the beach(late at night, a lot of times at hippie hollow :), and I've driven my car naked a lot, only at night tho. Also, my friend just got a 1992 mazda miata convertible, and well I'm thining of sneaking out in that one of these nights XP

2. dnairb

dnairb Member

A good few years ago, while on holiday in Cancun, Mexico, I and a few others thought that it would be a great idea to use the outside pool late at night (about midnight IIRC). I just stripped off everything, the girls went topless and the other boys kept their underwear on.
    After a few minutes, I had to go pee, so I climbed out of the pool and walked around the corner to use the toilet, then walked back, with everything on show.

Since then I have been naked many times in the back garden, mostly at night as we are overlooked, and I spent 3 glorious days in Brighton last year, visiting the Naturist Beach at Black Rock every day.

3. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

I've been inside friends pools naked many a time.

One such great occasion was a little while back now - his parents weren't home for a few weeks, and he had half a dozen friends or so over, as well as his girlfriend.
    There was 3 guys (including myself), and 3 girls (this is not including my friend and his girlfriend mind you).
    The three of us guys basically each warmed up to one of the girls, talked to them in the pool (all whilst naked), and had a great time. The girl that I warmed up to was actually one I'd met several times previously, and she was still a virgin.
    Suffice to say, she lost her virginity in that pool.

A friend of a friend, whose house we were at - his younger sister (about 17/18 maybe) saw me as I got out of the pool to get a drink. I was stark naked, and she was in her bikini. Needless to say, her eyes never left my penis.
    Even as I went to get the drink, pour it, and drink it - her eyes were fixated on it.
    I never did act on that stare.

My word she was a stunner!

4. Gerald

Gerald Member

In the Hippie era in NZ public nudity was common in rural hippie communities. Some communities, such as Renaissance near Nelson, also known as The Farm, emphasised this in their publicity. This went well beyond skinny dipping. Gardening and general farm and household duties often involved nudity. Some residents were naked all the time in summer. It was not uncommon for someone to visit the property and be greeted with a resident who was naked. No one thought anything of it. The film "Dirty bloody hippies" (about the era in NZ) provides an account of life there. Rennaisance was an anachist community, which meant it rejected the values of consumerism, and going without clothes was one way of demonstrating this. That community is still extant and operates under the name of Graeme Downs. It is still under its Trust deed, but cannot really be described as hippie anymore.

5. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

was it a regular habit on a daily or weekly basis you went nude outside your apartment ?

were there any precautions you had to take being naked/nude outside your apartment ?

6. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

i wanna streak a local sporting event

7. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

So are they still going around naked, or did that get dropped along with the other wild hippie stuff? I hope they haven't just turned into normal boring people.

8. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

it would be good if there was a website verifying the existence of the Graeme Downs community

9. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I came from a nudist household. That is pretty public.

10. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Nudist bushwalking / overnight camping is all the go for me. That's public, though you'd have a darned hard time finding me in the bush! The World Naked Bike Ride is another public place I participate nude in. And lastly, my all-nude household. You come here and your threads stop at the door and you can live 24/7 in your birthday suit (but much better bushwalking/camping for total liberation).

11. mrsmilesisback

mrsmilesisback Guest

I have walked naked in public several times. In fact I attend a festival each each and I stay nude throughout the entire day. It feels very erotic and free. Everyone enjoys seeing a stranger completely naked.

12. Thedawg

Thedawg Member

I'd love to know where the festival is :)

13. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I agree with moongazer.

14. Hiriako

Hiriako Guest

Most I've done is gone for a few brief walks in the nude through the woods. I don't think there are many places I would avoid going nude at however, if I could!

15. ShyCouple

ShyCouple Member

My husband and I always try to visit the clothing optional beaches whenever we vacation near one.
    And yes our clothes do come off :)

16. Todd_99

Todd_99 Member

Isn't it sad that we have to live in such a police state - such that people's motivation to be naked or not is based in large part on what the legal ramifications will be.

17. knightd73

knightd73 Guest

Love going naked, pity we only have to registered beaches where we can go naked. otherwise its called indecency and a crime has been committed. really sucks i love getting naked esp during summer. pity my property is too small to allow for naked work outside otherwise I would

18. staq

staq Guest

I love to be naked in public. If it's legal, I'd have no qualms doing it openly. For example, I'd take part in the bay to breakers every year naked from start to end if I lived near SF.

19. drtoivowillmann

drtoivowillmann Member

If almost nobody does so, who are the people on photographs, going shopping naked in a supermarket? All fakes?